Saratoga Resort Villas
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Lakes(Orlando)
  • Bar/Lounge
1,223 results
All reviewspanda expressfull kitchenbedroom villabathroom upstairstarget supermarketsuper targetliving areathree bedroomdisney worldbasketball courtking bedthe general managerorlando areanice poolflat screenhot tubbeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We recently spent a week here on a vacation package we bought from our travel club. While we were hesitant on with the Best Western brand, it was kind of a work/pleasure trip so didnt really worry about it that much and were pleasantly surprised at the property. The townhouse was nice and had marble countertops throughout. It was really nice having the extra space of the townhome unit as opposed to the hotel where the convention was located. Our only dislike and not usually something that i would complain about,but the bed in the second bedroom was a King Sized bed which was almost too big for the room and made getting around difficult in there. Also, the plasma screens were mounted in corners of the rooms which was a little strange.

The internet speed was very good which is hard sometimes on a property that is this spread out.

Overall a great place to stay and the staff was very pleasant. Parking was directly in front of our townhouse which was convenient. Our breakfast waitress was a highly educated lady named Mary who gave us good advise on what to eat!

If we have a conference on this side of town again, we will definitely return.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the buildings close to the pool.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank JnBcpl4cpl
Jeff P, General Manager at Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy lives to write a review of our property. We are aware that there are hundreds of different hotels and chains in the Central Florida area, and we are truly grateful that you chose our facility. I hope that on your next business ( or pleasure) trip we have the privilege of hosting you again!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Who on earth would want to spend over $300 a night to stay in a small room with 2 beds? Here for $99, we stayed in a 3 bedroom villa that was super modern and clean. The staff was super friendly and the resort was gorgeous. Props to the restaurant, the breakfast was great. The location was perfect for all of the parks too. I plan to recommend this resort to anyone I know that is going to the Orlando area. Thank you for a wonderful vacation with my family!

Room Tip: All the rooms face a small lake area with a lot of wildlife and they have a walkway that connects the bldgs. to the main pool area.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mayte R
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My sister and I absolutely LOVE this hotel and every last thing about it - particularly the stellar staff, restaurant and amenities - not to mention the low price. We can’t wait for our next visit, and plan to make it an annual trip. From the minute we entered the driveway, it was apparent this is a beautifully maintained property - truly an oasis - and emhasis on security with an entry guard station. The 2-bedroom “house” was enormous! Beautifully appointed, with downstairs bathroom and shower, full kitchen with appliances, dishes, pans, you name it; large living room, dining room, and tv, lovely balcony with outdoor furniture looking out on a lovely lake, gazebo and beautiful birds and wildlife. Upstairs two large bedrooms with more large tvs, private bathroom/tub/shower with door separating the room with two sinks. We came specifically for nearby Epcot's "Flower Power" concert series. "The Orchestra" (featuring former members of ELO and ELO Part Two) was SUPERB - what phenomenal musicians, and they'll be back each April, we hope, and so will we to hear them!!! The hotel offers free shuttles to Disney properties, but there's so much more in the way of amenities, including game room and workout rooms, we'd hoped to check out but ran out of time. The biggest treat of all is the hotel staff. They take customer service to new heights. They are simply lovely, helpful, skillful and accommodating in every way. They became friends. Stand-outs are Executive Chef Doug, creating local, fresh, made-to-order yet inexpensive creations at the hotel’s Bistro that we’ll long remember, and friendly waitresses. Manager Tim at Front desk, as well as Dee and Jose, and another delightful manager whose name I wish I could remember – all are lovely, friendly, hard-working and helpful – all are the epitome of customer service. We felt like we were home, will recommend Best Western Saratoga Villas every chance we get, and very much look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Judy C
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I booked my reservation through Travelocity and my online receipt from travelocity shows I paid all inclusive including resort fees (12$ per day). upon arrival I gave the resort a credit card for incidentals. When I got to my room, neither room key were programmed correctly and would not work. When I returned the keys, the manager tried to tell me that it was my fault for placing the key cards near a cell phone. I advised him that I had just gotten the cards from his staff five minutes before and they never did work. After returned home, I checked my credit card statement and found that although the stay was prepaid through travelocity, I was charged full price again,.directly from the resort. I contacted the resort who advised that they would refund the double charge. I checked my credit card statement and still have not fully been credited for the double charge including the resort fee that I already paid for through travelocity, All I wanted was a quick and painless weekend getaway for my family, but what I encountered was this fraudulent and Incompetent billing practice. I as a consumer should not have to spend all of this extra time, energy and effort for your errors and mistakes.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank josephsmith3rd
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

We were a bit worried , after all the fantastic reviews we read , that the resort wouldn't live up to expectation but we needn't have ... This resort is fab! From the moment we arrived at the security gates, the service was excellent. Check -in was impressive , we were given a choice of villa locations within the resort and opted for a poolside villa which suited our teenager perfectly. Villas are immaculate and serviced daily. The location is very handy for accessing all parks and there are several restaurants within walking distance. We will definately return here next time we holiday in Orlando.

• Stayed: April 2013