“Best Bar Ever!”

Ranked #6 of 807 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The perfect gathering place for family and friends, Drafts Sports Bar & Grill ("Drafts") brings together the popular concepts of brew pubs and gourmet burger bars. Drafts features a variety of creatively designed burger, pizza and appetizer selections that are complemented by an extensive selection of draft and bottled beers, specialty microbrews, worldly wines and a wide array of alcohol drinks. Themed and designed to create a casual but elegant sports bar environment, Drafts offers high-definition flat-screen televisions for broadcasting local, national and worldwide sporting events. However, the true emphasis on Drafts is pairing great comfort food with outstanding brews and wines. The breakfast buffet at Drafts includes eggs, potatoes, turkey sausage, biscuits and gravy, French toast and fresh seasonal fruit.
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This bar was absolutely INCREDIBLE! I have never had such amazing service anywhere else I have been. Everything from the food to the service to the people was absolutely top notch! Me and my father stayed at the resort for 10 days and we were at the restaurant at least once a day if not more!

Michael, Chris, Claudia and Christine went above and beyond provide the best service possible. They made the environment fun and entertaining, and treated us like family from day 1. It takes special quality people to provide such exceptional service! Can't thank them enough for all that they did for me and my family! Thank you for making this vacation the best ever!

Paul P, Guest Relations Manager at Drafts Sports Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

"The best bar ever"!!! wow what a comment. We are so pleased that you enjoyed Drafts and our exceptional service. Please visit us again soon! We look forward to having you!

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Had a great atmosphere, great service by Michael and Carlton. The food was excellent. All together great reasons we will definitely be returning. The manager, Christine Capitano was very helpful. Her managing skills are exceptional!

Michael, Carlton and Christine are always there to provide you with a wonderful experience. I will let them know you were so happy with your service. We look forward to your next visit with us at Drafts.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Went to Drafts our last night on vacation... Wish we would have gone sooner. Michael our waiter was amazing and had us laughing all night. The food was wonderful and they were very lage dishes. Enough for two meals. My family and I haven't stopped talking about how great Drafts was as a whole.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Great food and great service... that's what we love to hear. We are happy Michael was able to provide you with a memorable experience. We will commend him for a job well done. Thank you again!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

This is located inside the Westgate Vacation Villas. My wife and I stayed at that resort and ate there twice. Service was very unorganized and slow. Just not enough help I would say as the waitresses seemed to be going a quick as they can. Nice to sit outside and eat, but can't say the food was anything out of the ordinary.

Thank you for taking the time to review Drafts. Your feedback is very important to us. I will forward your comments to the department heads to correct any future issues. I would like to investigate this further. Please email me directly so we can discuss, in detail, your concerns. Paul_Pedone@wgresorts.com

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Food is so tasty and provides exceptional value. The Rose Martini.... Jose Martini was the best I've ever tasted, a must visit not once but MANY times

Thank you for commenting on our fresh food and specialty martinis! We look forward to seeing you again on your next vacation with us!