Another fantastic stay, everything you need for a base when in Florida! Brilliant location, easy to get to all the attractions and lots of food places nearby.
Condo was clean, tidy and so spacious (stayed with 4 adults and a baby).
Defiantly stay again and highly recommend.
Fantastic condo, easy accessible for everything and everywhere. Condo is beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. The grounds and pool are very nice too. I will most definitely stay here again and pass my thoughts onto others.
I’d like to start off this review first by saying that Shellie the owner is great to deal with.Shellie was always quick to answer any questions I had or when I had to adjust my booking was a great help.was a very positive start before we even arrived.Now the Condo....Great Condo with a lovely layout.Has everything you need.tvs in both bedrooms and one in the living room,great Wifi.washing machine and tumble dryer so handy when travelling.Condo is in a nice quiet complex.The Condo is across the street from cvs which is so handy to pick up bits and pieces,there are loads of restaurants within walking distance.The Condo is also a short drive to Disney and universal.If you don’t drive it’s about $10 dollars in an Uber.I will definitely book again for our next trip to Florida.
This condo was in a great location and spacious for our family of four. Close 15 minute travel to the Orlando Convention Center and many Disney Resorts. I enjoyed the quietness of the resort and the low key atmosphere. We had a slight snag with the entrance code when we arrived but the Management resort helped resolve the issue very quickly. One tip is to have ample change for tolls and get instructions on how to lock the door (if there is no key). We plan to book again for next year!
Condo was great, had a very nice time. The other guests were friendly and the pool was great. A great place to enjoy the warm weather.
Our overall experience was very good. The layout of the condo was excellent for our family, and it was well furished and well maintained. The staff was more than willing to assist when we asked for help.
The only draw backs were:
1. There wasn't a welcome folder visible upon entry into the condo. We had to search all the drawers to find the packet which included phone numbers and Wi-Fi passwords.
2. There were 5 TV remotes and one TV. Some directions would be useful. The TV was a bit on the small size.
3. There was no information regarding the clubhouse/pool pass code. We asked other residents how to gain access.
4. The shower water pressure in the master suite was poor for four days. The shower head was then replaced, that seemed to remedy the situation.
5. It appears that maintenance came into the room to change the shower head while we were out; no notice was given prior or afterwards.
6. A ceiling fan in the main suite would be great.
Even with those minor issues, we were pleased with Cane Island and would return anytime.