“Breakfast Good”

Nikki's Corner Cafe
Ranked #293 of 858 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nikki's Corner Cafe serves down home comfort food that feels like coming home. Reasonable prices, daily specials homemade desserts, salad bar,Cozy decor, friendly faces, music 4 nights a week! Come on down-Nikki is sure to be cooking up something good! Good friends-Good food-Good fun!
Reviewed April 4, 2013

After having a ''great'' breakfast several timess at Nikki's we went for lunch and gave them a second chance for dinner...NOT good and the food was not homed cooked !! Frozen fish, frozen beef patty,etc. I wish them luch but will not be returning !!

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant for breakfast. Ask which pastries are made in house because their own pastries are big and delicious. Pleasant atmosphere and friendly service

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The quality at a very reasonable price. I do not have any dislikes at the time. I have been to Nikki's several times.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I have had lunch and dinner at Nikki's manny, manny times. The meals are like what my mom and I have prepared for our families.The music during dinner is from the 40's and 50's creating a relaxing atmosphere, suitable for couples or a group looking for a nice place to meet and not have to yell to have conversation. The little strip of stores there does offer handicapped parking.
I highly recomment Nikki's.

2  Thank bernie840
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Went to Nikki's tonight with friends who have eaten here before. They said the food was good and pricing, just as good. We agree, the food, service and price was great. It was like being at a friends house, not a fast food joint, or chain restaurant. The soup, main course and sample pudding desert that the owner sent out to our table was very good. When we left we were all "stuffed".

1  Thank Gene B