“Salt, Salt, Salt”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Service and call ahead seating could not have been better. When ordering I asked the waiter to have them “easy on the seasoning”. Didn’t happen, I did not complain , but the seasoning easy really too much for me. If I go back rest assured the order will state “no seasoning”.

Date of visit: May 2018
AndytheArmadillo, Public Relations Manager at Texas Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2018

Hello Tyspapa,

Im glad to hear that call ahead and service went good. I do apologize about the lack in "easy on the seasoning", If you could give me a call on your earliest convenience at (863) 242-5773 I would like a chance to correct our mistake.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Ariana Semler

Write a ReviewReviews (2,379)

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

Went twice in a two week visit. Both occasions we were very pleased . Great atmosphere. Monkey nuts and ice cold bud at the bar .Cocktails are amazing .
Comfy seating in booths . Bread is lovely and soft .
Starters are large and varied.
Entrees are very good .
I had a huge tasty sirloin with the best baked spud ever.
Side salad tasty.
Couldn't manage a pudding .
Worth a visit but don't go in November.
I'm going back so it would make it easier to get a table.
One negative thing was the look of disappointment on the servers face of only getting a 20% tip.
Left a bit of a sour taste .

Date of visit: April 2018

Glad to hear your recent dining experience was a good one. thank you for your feedback on the server I will pass along that message.

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

very good service though some waite staff are too perky as if hopped up on vafein or one of its cousins... it could be slow at times ... the waite staff do a line dance when they're awaiting kitchen staff to catch up to waite staff...

Date of visit: May 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed May 3, 2018

Food was great, atmosphere was good. Being from Texas, it was good to be in a familiar restaurant. The wait was about 20 minutes but, well worth it.

Date of visit: March 2018

Thank you for the feedback. Keep in mind for next time we do offer call ahead seating, this will add your name to our current active waitlist and will help you do some of your waiting on the way to our restaurant. Just call (407) 787-3778 then press # 2.

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

We have been there about 5 times and the first 3 times were great. We are aware they don't take reservations but they take call a heads. The last 2 times I gave them our confirmation number and they said it didn't show up. We took a friend there and she was excited but tired by the time that we got our table. There is a girl there named Jordan that has taken care of us even in the last trip there but this time it was a not so nice experience. Our server was horrible and I won't mention her name online but will contact them. My son ordered a water with no ice and we ordered 3 drinks..35 minutes later..no drinks and I had to ask again.our friends steak was overcooked and my son once again asked for another drink of water an d I had to go to the bar to get a simple glass of water. Very aggravated since we were taking our elderly friend to dinner. What is the deal with the call ahead and they've you the number and you get there and they don't have it. Our friend requested a medium rare rib eye and it was so overcooked she couldn't eat it and sent it home to my dogs. The girl that waited on us Was horrible. If they want her name I will tell them or even call them tomorrow. Everything was very non attentive with bread..butter..drinks and food. We might just start going back to the other 2 locations close by which is sad since we live 1 mile away from this one. VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Hello Jill H,

I would like to apologize about your recent visit to Texas Roadhouse in Kissimmee. I would like a chance to speak with you about this visit, if you would please give me a call at your earliest convenience at (863) 242-5773. I look forward to hearing from you!

Have a wonderful day,