“Good BBQ”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #12 of 795 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gouda, The Netherlands
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

While staying in Orlando last June we have eaten twice in this restaurant. The portions are huge, restaurant is loud but fun, they serve peanuts (you can even take some with you back home), decent happy hour, nice staff and the best hand pulled porc.

You can opt for becoming a member of the Texas roadhouse club and as soon as you enter your details you will get a voucher for a free appetizer.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bob P

• Turkish first
Innerleithen, United Kingdom
“Best steak ever”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Just returned from a family meal here and I don't think we need to eat again for the last few days of our vacation.safe to say the jeans I have bought to take back home to Scotland will no longer fit. But it was worth it the food was fantastic.we had the combo to start with which was gone very quick, my wife and mum had the 6oz sirloin and I had the road kill which were all perfectly cooked. All our sides were perfect,I fact my wife's baked potato side was a meal in its own.even my 8 year old demolished his mac and cheese. Fantastic.oh great service as well

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Johnboyclarkson
“Fab fab fab”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Went for a family meal while on hols and enjoyed it immensely. Arrived at around 5pm and there was no waiting for a table. Ordered cactus blossom for appetiser which we demolished very quickly. Had sirloin steak cooked to perfection and wife had chicken with mushroom sauce. Son had small sirloin. All side orders were perfect. Special shout out to the balloon guy who went around making all sorts for the kids. My son got a balloon alligator complete with teeth. Others included monkeys, swords, crowns, dinosaurs. You name out and he made it. Excellent value for money and a real fun night out.

Stockport Uk
“good food long wait”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

If you like good food in a noisy environment and are prepared to wait for up to an hour then this is the place for you

• Visited April 2014
“Amazing food and fantastic service”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

We had a great experience when my family went for dinner. Kylee our waitress was amazing. She kept up with our drinks (they never got lower than 1/2 empty) and always kept the fresh hot rolls coming. My husband had a steak that was cooked perfectly and his sweet potato was wonderful. I had the best bbq pulled pork I have ever had. We were staying in Haines City and drove the 30 minutes to go to Roadhouse and we were not disappointed.