“Not as good as it has been ”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #11 of 794 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“Not as good as it has been ”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Been to this location several times. This time it was rather disappointing. The waiter was a punk kid with an attitude. He pushed appetizers on us and when we refused twice he left and didn't come back for a while to take our order. My father actually flagged him down and his excuse for not coming back sooner? He was dropping of a check at another table. Our peanut bucket had nothing but scraps if nuts left in it so I swapped it with another tables bucket. Husband and dad ordered steak which they were happy with. I ordered the ribs which were very dry. Have had these before and they were moist and delicious. These particular ribs were not award winning. I also ordered the fried pickles. Some were dry and thin while some were delicious. Not very consistent. The waiter had an attitude which I did not like. He was not very easy going or friendly. I asked for two boxes and he only brought one a while after I asked. I had to ask for a bag because the lid did not close all the way on my box due to the leftovers overfilling the box. Not sure if I will be back anytime soon.

• Turkish first
Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food and great service!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We checked out Texas Roadhouse because of the reviews on here and we were not disappointed! The food was great and our server was amazing, extremely friendly and fast! We will definitely be back for more!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Momma_Vx3
Swindon
“Meaty”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The steaks were amazing. Good quality and great value. Service was quick and pleasant. Food came quite quickly but never felt rushed. Get in early. We tried to visit for a second time but there was a 60 minute wait for a table

Visited April 2014
Harrogate
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

My family and I discovered Texas Roadhouse in February on our annual holiday to Florida...during the fortnight we returned 5 or 6 times. The first time we went we were there before 5pm and got in straight away, our boys are only 5 and 3 so eating early suits us, we were seated in a booth and loved the whole feel of the place. Really friendly servers, great atmosphere, and the staff do a line dance every hour which is fun. We did find on returning, if we arrived nearer to 5.30-6pm there was a huge queue outside and so for us wasn't really possible with young kids. So we realised thereafter if we timed it right, we got in straight away. I would say the food is definitely above average but the main reason we returned was that it was a fun cool place to go. Austin deserves a mention, he was our best server on the occasions we went and we will undoubtably be returning when we return to Orlando next Feb.

2 Thank classica01
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This place is great , the food is perfect , the service is very good .
I love this place and of course I will go back and I hardly recommend this restaurant .

• Visited April 2014