“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #9 of 792 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coral Springs, Florida
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Whenever we go on vacation, we always try to go to a roadhouse as they all closed by our house. This Texas Roadhouse was consistent with the others. I got a chicken sandwich and my daughter got chicken strips. We shared some ribs. All of the food was hot and good. The service was fine.

Visited March 2014

• Turkish first
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
“good but over cooked”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

My wife and I had dinner here with friends. The wait was long as it often is for restaurants in the Disneyworld area. I don't blame the restaurant for this, they were just busy which is a good sign.
I ordered a small sirloin medium and my wife had ribs. My sirloin was well done but still tender and tasty enough to keep. Many times an over cooked steak becomes tough but not this one. The ribs my wife ordered were very good but would have been excellent except they were also over cooked. Overall the food was still very good and we will go back again. This is about the 5th time we have eaten at this restaurant and every other time it was excellent as all Texas Roadhouse Restaurants usually are.

• Visited March 2014
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

If only this place was here at home in the UK!

Me and my family stayed in Orlando, Florida for 3 weeks last summer and we drove down to Kissimmee 3 times during our stay to come here and eat dinner. Everything about it was so enjoyable! fresh steaks lay out in a cooling meat counter inside the entrance which seemed to really get my brother and dad excited about getting seated and ordering, the waiter and waitresses that served us on each of our visits were always so friendly and more than happy to do anything they could to make sure we were having a good experience. My family were able to get a really great 'true american' experience in this restaurant, it felt so far from the touristy restaurants we'd been eating in during our stay because of the amount of locals enjoying their evening there and just chilling out watching sport at the central bar.

The menu was head to toe with mouth watering foods to choose from.. with so much choice to accompany your steak or chicken! The food and drinks arrived promptly and was always so so good that we felt obliged to come back again and again.. and again! My family all found it hilarious to find the floor absolutely covered in peanut shells, since when has it been common practice to discard food on the floor? it only added to how much we really loved this place, we talk about it often and i'm 100% sure we'll be back for years to come and i can't wait!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Rosie B
“Great steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

This was the best place we found on our two week hoilday.

Amazing steaks we had to go back to make sure it it was really that good.

• Visited July 2013
Fall River, Massachusetts
“March 20th 2014 Exceillent meals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

My wife and I had sirloin steak 6oz and 8oz respectively. As fine a sirloin steak as I have had anywhere. Side dishes were very good as well. Atmosphere was not fine dining, it was a Roadhouse and we truly enjoyed our waitress and the experience. I had two massive drafts and my wife had a margarita. Well under $50. Great meal, very nice place and reasonably priced.

• Visited March 2014