“Great Steaks and Service”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #14 of 802 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Greenwood, Indiana
“Great Steaks and Service”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We frequently eat at Texas Roadhouse when at home in Indy, so we were happy when a Texas Roadhouse opened near our winter apartment in the West end of Kissimmee. With literally hundreds of restaurants strung along US192, why do you want one more restaurant? Because the steaks are soooo good!
Even though we were there in time for the early bird special, my wife and I both opted for the filet with a baked sweet potato side. While my wife had a cup of chili as her second side, I had a Caesar salad.
The steaks were perfectly prepared to order and melt-in-your-mouth tender. The sweet potatoes were wonderful as was the salad and chili. A draft beer special was a perfect accompaniment.
One word of warning - this is a roadhouse and the atmosphere is appropriate to that - it's a little noisy and boisterous - be warned this is not a candlelight romantic little bistro.
Service was excellent.
Another warning - this is a popular place to eat. Show up before 6 PM if you don't want to wait for a table. Also, use Texas Roadhouse call ahead (407) 787-3778 and get your name on the list if you want to eat later.
I will definitely be back here and would recommend it to my friends!

• Turkish first
Newfoundland
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

There are literally hundreds of restaurants to choose from in the Kissimmee area, and at least 40 within the Mile Marker 4-5 area of US-192. Maybe Texas Roadhouse stood out because it was kind of by itself, maybe because we had never heard of them before, but in any event we chose to eat there and were not disappointed. When we got in (about 7pm) the place was absolutely packed, and we were told wait time for a table was about 15 minutes. This was actually only 5, and our server ("Honey") was great. Very friendly and very knowledgeable about the menu. We went with the combo appetizer and we each had the 1/2 rack of ribs with fries and chili. Ribs really do fall off the bone! Fries were "Texas Cut" and nice & crispy. Appetizer and cinnamon bread were both great. PBR 24-oz Tall Boys were 2 for $5 and refills kept flowing. The Happy Birthday song and dance is getting VERY lame at every restaurant (no exception here), but the Footloose line dance was a Hootenanny. And did I mention the awesome country music? This place was by far the best eating experience we had on our vacation. We will definitely be back!

Cape Coral, Florida
“The best restaurant in the area by far!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Where can you find great food, great service at great prices? Here!

I don't want to share this secret but I guess I will. You have got to eat here! This is a great place to have a good time. Not a quiet dining experience so be ready.

Our server, Jacqueline, was super-duper! We ordered Grilled Shrimp appetizer - amazing! Also had the Beef Tips - huge, delicious portion. My son had the 6 oz sirloin - can a sirloin be that tender? Oh yes it can when you have chefs that know what they are doing back in the kitchen.

I love flavored iced tea and they had peach. Yummy! We had a great time, especially when they danced during "Footloose" and they came around celebrating birthdays. Yeehaw!

We'll be back for sure!

Palm Coast, Florida
“One of my favorite places!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Price is always right. Food was not cooked right, but they took care of the problem.
Kayla & Ferd were great servers! I always go to this restaurant when I go out of town.
Everything is always good & fresh. If you have never been here, I suggest you go.
Keep up the good work, Texas Roadhouse!

Charlottetown, Canada
“Wow what a meal”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Food was super excellent,staff were really friendly and effecient,tons of food,could not eat it all!

Visited January 2014