“Really good.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Food delicious. Atmosphere fun. Price very reasonable. Not much for the veggie wife tho. Very busy and had to wait 25 mins for a table, not a problem tho.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,038)

Reviewed November 2, 2013

my husband and I found this restaurant in bountiful, Utah, we were traveling through and when we stopped at the hotel, we were told if we wanted a nice dinner, nothing fancy, to go to the roadhouse. when we got there we were seated immediately and they gave us a menu. while we were looking to see what we wanted we were given hot rolls, then some bar b qed spare ribs, sooo good and then we ordered. we were so full I wanted to walk back to the hotel. and the bill was a shock, for both, under $25,00 and we had steak. this is a great place to eat, bring the family and relax, nd they also have peants in the shell on the tables for all to enjoy. the manager came over to talk to us and wanted to make sure we had a great meal and everything was fine. I looked the roadhouse up when I got home and found they even have nights devoted to children, games and prizes, what more could you ask for.also they serve beer and liquor if wanted

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We ate at Texas Roadhouse on five occasions during our holiday in Florida. Everytime we received excellent service with perfectly cooked steaks and Ribs. Don't miss the opportunity to eat here; you will not be dissappointed! Next time we visit Florida Texas Roadhouse will be at the top of our list for dining.

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

We have just returned from the restaurant on the 192 in Kissimmee.
Great atmosphere, the staff even dance around. Staff very attentive. My partners daughter had a 12oz prime rib that wasn't cooked to her usual liking, roasted instead of grilled, it's the way prime rib is cooked, but I wasn't aware. The staff not only changed the steak for another but took both the steaks off the bill.
Unbelievable! Would you get that in the UK, never.
Fantastic, service.
The other two meals we ordered were excellent. Quality and quantity.
Highly recommendable

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We went for my birthday on a Monday night and it was sooo bad, cold food, incorrect order, items missing, just a total bad experience. My husband went to see the manager the following day and the manager admitted they had problems in the kitchen. He gave us vouchers and asked us to come back and told us it would be better. The server tried so hard to make our experience good but it was just as poor. Cold food and items missing from the order. We just ate and left. We have used these restaurants in other states and never had a problem. Orlando is the place of branded restaurants and alot of them are so bad. Will not return