“Excellent meals!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Ate here twice in 1 week, part of six. All of us were happy with our meals - house salads are amazing, so fresh and delicious. The steaks were lovely, although we only got 6oz ones. The pulled pork dinner was out of this world. There must have been about 12oz of pork in this and it was so tender and tasty. The bread rolls are delicious as are the cocktails!!. This restaurant is newly built and they queue up to get in. We used the phone ahead service the second time and walked in to our table - it was great. We ill definitely eat here again, when we come back.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,057)

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I often have ribs when eating out in Florida and I have to say these were fantastic so tasty and the meat fell off the bone so tender if you like ribs I would recommend trying here :)

Reviewed September 21, 2013

This restaurant has taken over as top venue for excellent steak. The atmosphere is roadhouse which is noisy the service is great and the food superb. We visited 3 times during our stay in Kissimmee and will certainly visit again on our next trip from the U.K. The value for money is unbeatable. The freshly baked bread is so tempting but can fill you up too soon !!

1  Thank Rosemarie B
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Went here last night as we have been before . Last year. We had ceasar salad to start which was moderate. Then my wife had the fillet steak which she said was good but the fries that came with were like oven chips. I had the New York strip steak which unfortunately had a lot of gristle in it. Very very poor steak. I mentioned to waitress what I thought of the steak being of poor standard. She apologised and knocked it off the bill. I would have preferred to enjoy it and pay for it. Very dissapointed.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Really good sports bar with great steaks and drinks. A lively atmosphere. We had the ribeye steaks and they were really excellent, juicy and tasty. The bread basket is amazing. Drinks were well priced. Service was superb. I had the house salad as one of my sides and it was superb, a sort of cobb salad. Other sides were soso. Overall, dinner was excellent value for money and we would certainly eat here again and recommend it to oothers.