“Yeehaa cowboy! Saddle up - you're up for a ride”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #14 of 805 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We are not spontaneous when it comes to selecting restaurants, but when we passed Texas Roadhouse I told my wife it looked like it was worth a visit considering the amount of parked cars outside (I know - bad way to pick restaurants but hey... car full of kids and sugar level down below knees)

When we first walked in I was a bit... well. It looked corny as Kansas but when the food came in and the waiters went all in Texas mode I was blown away. Food is excellent and value is top notch. This is THE place for steak but don't miss out on the ribs and the pork.

Saddle up cowboy! Yeehaa!

1  Thank Dreadlock
There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We try visit the Texas Roadhouse chain when we are in the USA and have never been disappointed. Always a friendly welcome, freshly baked bread to keep you going, faultless friendly service and great food. Shame their is no UK outlets.

1  Thank HippyTraveller
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I guess its all based on opinion.... but I loved my steak here.

I had the outlaw ribeye, a massive bone in steak. Great accompianments, bread, salad, etc.

Great service, nice atmosphere. There is usually a lot of people waiting, so dont expect to wait straight into a table (based on 1800 - 2000)

1  Thank Ste2323
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I love to visit Texas Roadhouse, and it does not matter what location it is. Service is excellent, kids always have fun, food is great.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We've recently moved to Kissimmee and this was one our top venues. We went last night and ordered our usual order. I've been so ill today that I've not moved from my bed other than to go the bathroom. If it gets any worse I will be off to the ER. Cannot describe the pain I've been in today. Extremely disappointed.