“Best Ribs ever!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I actually ate at the one in Valdosta, Ga but it wasn't listed here. Ribs were tender, flavourful, saucy.........OMG!!! The steak cut fries had nice seasoning on them and this sweet bun with cinnamon butter for dessert........yummy. This restaurant will be a must on every trip to the states.

1  Thank mary3267

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband, myself and two children visited here on the way home from the parks. Good atmosphere and attentive staff. But my husband's 'well done' steak came out medium rare and my fries were cold. Our server offered to take the steak back and recook it but we never send food back to the kitchen as a matter of principle as the damage is done and meal ruined at that stage. There was no excuse really as the restaurant was not that busy and the kitchen staff not under pressure.

Average food, all in all. There are much better steak houses out there.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stopped in after a hectic day in Orlando and got exactly what we wanted.
Quick seating even though it was a busy night, great service and food and entertainment for the kids from a very friendly balloon 'artist'. The two 9 year olds rank it is the best dining experience after two good weeks in Florida.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Okay so let me start by saying I know food. My culinary knowledge spans base army gruel to the finest Italian diners. I know my food, so here begins my critique of Texas Roadhouse

Bread starter- pretty damn good
Appetizer- deep fried pickle - salt salt salt salt salt
Dinner- me- pulled pork with fries- pulled pork was great but I regret fries... Pretty sure I was eating a salt lick. My wife got the pulled pork which was nice- but the gravy was invented by salty mcsalt salt the 3rd...

Pros- cheap beer
Cons- salt

1  Thank Crantown
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We found this restaurant after a long drive back from Daytona beech , and it was definitely the best place we ate on our vacation. The food was amazing - sweet potato and marshmallows with your entree! Yummy . If your in the area you must visit this restaurant. It's it Classic American food and good value for money. Will defo go back next time in the area