“Dinner for 6”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Orlando, FL
“Dinner for 6”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Four adults and two teen agers. Great menu variety. If you don't like your steaks "salty" ask for light or no seasoning (a normal steak comes with seasoned salt).

• Visited January 2013

• Turkish first
Finland
“Great steakhouse relatively near Disney”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

W went here with family and friends to have dinner. The place is roomy and the atmosphere nice. I ordered pork chops with corn & chili. Those were really yummy. Or boys took kids burgers w/ fries. Those were plenty to eat. Husband took a sirloin and he got his stomach full. None of us had place for dessert. The food and drinks for us were slightly under 40 dollars. A nice plus was the thing they had for people who had their birthday. Could go again just to get a lovely steak.
PS They even have veggie food.

Virginia
“Great food, good service”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We decided to go off Disney property and this place is close to Disney World but far enough away that it wasn't crowded. It took quite awhile to finally get a waitress but once we did the service was very good. The food was excellent, steaks were cooked exactly to order, and the price was good.

Visited December 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Awesome!”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

One of the best dining experiences I've ever experienced at a bar. I went in to grab a quick bite to eat last week while I was in town for a conference. I decided to eat at the bar since I was alone. I was promptly greeted by Olivia who offered me a margarita. She recommended their Razzle margarita, which let me tell you, it is fantastic! I ordered the surf and turf special, which is a sirloin steak and shrimp with two sides. The steak was one of the tenderest steaks I have ever had. Absolutely delicious. The shrimp was spicy but still complemented the steak well. I had their loaded mash potatoes and a caesar salad. Both were very good! The food was over all wonderful, but I must brag that my favorite part was chatting with Olivia and Jim, the bartenders. They were very cheerful and full of fun conversation. This restaurant has some awesome employees. The serving staff even did line dances. If you're in the are, I would definitely stop in for some fun, good food, and pretty decent prices! Sit at the bar with Olivia and Jim if you want an even better time!

• Visited December 2012
Clermont, Florida
“Early Bird Special-Best Value!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great value in their early bird specialsl--4-6pm. Mon-Thurs. About nine courses to choose from for $8.99 (recently went up $1). I got the 6 oz sirloin, others in my party got the pulled pork and we were all happy. Entrees come with two sides. Served with wonderful rolls and a bucket of peanuts. Just don't nibble too much or you will not be hungry when your meal comes! The servers do a little line dance every so often. It's a place full of enthusiasm and good food.When you first come in, there is a case full of various steaks where you can choose whichever cut you'd like. Definitely worth a try!

• Visited December 2012