“Very Nice Place”

Ranked #2 of 27 Dessert in Kissimmee
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I was recommended to go to abracadabra ice cream factory and I'm glad I did it. The place it's simple but nice and had a little playground in the back so you can enjoy your ice cream while your kids jump in the bounce house. You gonna love the way they make the ice cream and it's good quality ice cream and cheap.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

My wife and I stop here on a regular basis. Of course like everyone else said watching them make your ice cream with the liquid nitrogen is really neat - we like to take first-timers there just for the fun factor. Now given that you are creating your own flavors and they are making each order separately you can expect some variablity and odd outcomes -- but, that's part of the experience. If you go there thinking your going to re-create one of your mass produced Ben and Jerry's favorite flavors by just asking for the same ingredients then you might be disappointed - but, if you go there is search of your own new combo then you will be a repeat vistor. My personal favortie is rasberry, fudge, with chocolate chips - -but, I am sure you will create your own. Again, you might find that one person makes it a little too cold so you just let it sit for a minute and it will smooth out and become creamier (is that a word?) -- but again that part of the adventure. Bottom-line -- go there for an ice cream adventure and have fun trying different combo's.

1  Thank Rollerboard20
Reviewed December 10, 2012

had a great time there john was the best and the flavor was tasty do not try the punkin it just was not to my liking

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I LOVE ice cream and I'm always in the mood for a good scoop. My husband and I were excited when this place popped up in the map on my phone. Somewhere new for us! The concept is neat, but its all a gimmick. Once you get past the fun process of them making the ice cream and actually taste it you'll quickly be disappointed. It's not creamy like ice cream should be. And the artificial syrup flavor sticks in your mouth and throat hours after consumption. And I ate less than half of my cup! A first for me. While the experience may be fun for a kid, if you're looking for good ice cream this place does not deliver.

2  Thank PamelaGator
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Went here october 2012 and everything the other reviewers have posted is true...amazing experience....the flavour combos were great and watching the staff in clouds of liquid nitrogen make the icecream was one of the highlights of the holiday....we all had small sizes and struggled to eat them they were huge and great value about $6 each worth a detor and the money...