“Skip it.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The waitress was very nice! My review has nothing to do with the service, which was great! I ordered chicken and waffles, the chicken was okay but the Belgian waffle was soggy and tasted microwaved/undercooked. Maybe ordering simply pancakes would have been the way to go. Went late night - about 9:45PM.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,654)

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

I placed an order online and picked it up from the Grand Forks ND restaurant. It was much faster than waiting in line to be seated. The eggs were over medium and just right. Bacon was crispy just the way I like it. Also had the waffles which were great.

Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

Nothing to really shout about at IHop good looking selection on offer service is with a smile but a forced one on our visit. Loads of staff about but out table offer was dirty and had left overs from the previous guests.

Best dish was a toasted/ grilled sandwich.
The hype and build up to anlong awaited trip to Orlando and IHope was breakfast let down.

So far Dennys for us.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

I didn’t get what I ordered and my man’s order was mediocre at best, and not recognizable from the picture on the menu. Our server Olga moved mountains to try to make it better, but it wasn’t her fault. She even brought the manager over, but he offered to make another one (which would not have helped...the first one was pretty bad) and then took 20% off our bill. I won’t be revisiting this iHop.

Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

We have been here several times and would return again. They do the best pancakes and crepes around! The seating lets them down though... they have booths that seat 4 comfortably or tables for large groups. We had 6 and were placed in the booths which was uncomfortable. Still, great staff, great food... let them know if it’s your birthday... you will see why!