“Food was good but...”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2014

I love the food but there's a guy that works there and I have a crush on him :/ I kind of think about him all the time since I left.

There are newer reviews for Ihop

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

The family wanted a breakfast before hitting up universal studios.. not my first choice but I settled with it. .. ordered biscuits and gravy. . Didn't have. . Ordered corned beef hash. .. Didn't have! I don't get how your serving breakfast without those 2 items? !? The server wasn't friendly either!

1  Thank EMB1019
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I have only ever visited this place for breakfast so I'm not here to comment about the food in general. The breakfasts are tasty and the options would suit most palates from bacon & eggs, to pancakes, or egg white omelettes. Our family of 8 were always seated reasonably quickly and everyone was very happy with their experience here. In fact we visited on 3 mornings during our 2 week vacation due to popular demand.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Went there on day 2 of our holidays and oh my, it was even better than my daughters told me it would be. Exceptional service but the food was the absolute winner. Try the chicken-fried beef ... sounds awful, tastes sublime. Pancakes were soft and fluffy. Loved it

Reviewed August 13, 2014

The restaurant was VERY clean and the waiter was well groomed and provided us with very good service.