“breakfast”

Brooklyn, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“breakfast”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

i love pancake food good but it was a little pricey for panckes and everything is charged separate nice staff good coffee

Visited July 2014

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Thatcham, United Kingdom
“Breakfast at Ihop”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Excellent service, very friendly and clean. We have since been there for at least 3 times. Would recommend it to anyone.we. We were a family of 4 adults we had chocolate pancakes,we and split decision it was lovely.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Soooooo sloooooooow”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

When we arrived we were told that the food would take about five minutes as they were "changing the oil". We ordered then waited five minutes and another five minutes and another five minutes with our server, Fancy coming back and forward apologetically. Finally our food arrived minus my fries which I was told were on their way. Then the waiting game began again. I could see staff just chatting in the kitchen and this time our server didn't come back to explain the delay (probably because he was one of the staff chatting in the kitchen). Eventually my fries arrived and Fancy said that they'd knock 10% off the bill due to the delays. My food was ok but my husband's 'medium rare' steak was cooked to death and the broccoli was cold.

To top all of that off, despite the 90 degree heat outside, the restaurant was freezing cold and we had to ask for the air conditioning to be turned down.

Edinburgh
“Very good”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Tried to go for breakfast on a Sunday morning,the queue of people was huge so we decided to come back mid week,service,coffee my eldest and my omelette was great,wife's French toast was nice,youngest sons chocolate pancakes were not,but I think it was because what he ordered,his side of sausages were amazing.

Visited July 2014
chicago
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

My family ate here four time for breakfast good food and excellent service food was very tasty and you get a lot for your money when we are in Kissimmee we always eat here for breakfast do not walk away if you see a very large crowd they move quick you will glad you wait