“Awesome place for vacation!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Living room Living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living room/Dining room
Dining room
Looking from kitchen to living room
Kitchen
Twin Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Double bedroom
Bathroom between bedrooms
Association pool
Front of pool
Front of House
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Excellent - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome place for vacation!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

Our expectations were exceeded by this home. Gail was extremely helpful and communicated with us very well. The home was very clean, comfortable, and the floor plan worked well for our 5 person family. The location of the home was close to shops and only minutes from Disney. We had booked this home for a weeks stay, and the last minute added an extra day and Gail was very helpful and accommodating. I would recommend this home to anyone that was coming to the Orlando area! You will not be disappointed! We will be staying here again when we vacation in Orlando!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Jun 21, 2016
Thanks for the review, I just got to read it today. GAIL
A TripAdvisor Member
“Quaint comfortable modern home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

I found Gail's home at the last minute after deciding late to go on vacation. It was the best thing that could have happened. Gail was extremely helpful,courteous and prompt in responding to my request about her home. The home was well above my expectations and the price was more than reasonable. The neighborhood was very quiet and accessible to the main shopping and restaurant areas. Gail made us feel welcome upon arrival with a phone call and all the extras that do not normally come with a rented home, i.e., tissues, toilet paper, soap, all the things you don't want to think about when you are first getting settled. I would and will definitely recommend the Porter House to family and friends. Thank you, Gail, for the use of your home!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Jun 21, 2016
Thank you for this nice revew, I just got to read it today. GAIL
ndhavon
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Another place comparable to home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

This vacation home is exactly what we needed for our stay in Florida for Christmas Break. We felt really at home. The house was well stock with all the necessities that you would need for a vacation. The owner Gail has done an awesome job with the up keep and cleanliness of this house. My family and I was very impressed with the comfortability of our stay. We didn't take pictures because the pictures that are listed for this vacation rental is exactly what you get when you visit. Nevertheless, the owner was well organized with her renters. She even checked in on us to make sure that everything was to our satisfication and to see if we had additional questions. Thanks again, Gail!

4 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Having the comfortability of a home away from home
Liked least: The kids wanted WiFi instead of Internet access
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 21, 2016
Thank you for this review, I just got to read it today. GAIL
Belchertown
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012 for a stay in February 2011
People with disabilities Older travelers
Jun 21, 2016
Thanks for the review, believe it or not, this is the first time I saw it. GAIL
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012 for a stay in August 2004

My family and I stayed at this house a few years ago and it was perfect, near Disney and in a good area. We enjoyed taking breaks from the park and going to the house to rest and eat. Good stores nearby. Enjoyed the feeling of "home". It was a "home away from home"!!!

Older travelers
Jun 21, 2016
thank you for the review, I just got to read it today. GAIL
“Terrific repeat visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Great accommodations, very spacious, good floor plan, everything you could possible need.
Perfect location - close to shops, restaurants & attractions but far enough away from main traffic route to be quiet

5 of 5 bubbles Value 4 of 5 bubbles Rooms
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Jun 21, 2016
Thank you for the review,just got to read it today. GAIL
“The Porter House”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012 for a stay in December 2009

We had a lovely stay at the Porter House! Meticulously maintained and up-to-date appliances, etc. A very fine location to all sorts of fun things. Very enjoyable stay.

Jun 21, 2016
Thank you for the review, just got to read it today. GAIL
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing