“Going back again for more fun!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kissimmee
Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I
Dallas, Texas
“Going back again for more fun!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Returning for another two week vacation at Fantasy Work Villas. Had an excellent stay last year and am so excited to be returning for another stay. The pool and waterpark were great fun and enjoyable. The staff was friendly and on hand to help when needed. The villas were well stocked and loved the washer dryer cause didn't have to pack all those extra clothes. Because work called from time to time the internet was easy to use and allowed me to keep up with stuff at work even though on vacation. The location in close to everything. It's easy to find whatever was needed or wanted. Highly recommend the Vacation Villas at Fantasy World!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Bluffton, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The pool and waterpark were great fun. The villa was well stocked and we enjoyed the stay. The internet was horrible horrible. horrible. You can't call the front desk about it because they will tell you to call some place in la la land. The company that provides internet apparently has no clue how to troubleshoot. Yes, I realize that we did not go on vacation to sit in front of the computer. We wanted to share of vacation with our family members, who were unfortunately unable to travel. I will not stay every again because, the lack of support was just insane. The hotel front desk had an exceptional member, My apologies I don't' remember his name. But he was clear don't call him if there is problem with the internet. Live and learn..

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Leleigh28
Southport, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We have returned today from our 2 week vacation staying at fantasy world villas, we had an excellent stay, ALL the staff were friendly and the front end team George, Jose and all the reception staff were on hand to help with any concerns we may have had, or were there to help book taxis for us, excellent customer service skills.
We have been to this resort before and saw the new pool being built last time we were there, on arrival we were informed that there was a resort fee to use the facilities but it was well worth the fee to enjoy the lazy river and the relaxing surroundings of the pool.
Fantasy Villas has an activity centre and a recreational team that do different activities but be aware some of these activities are an additional payment.
There are restrooms and an fitness room in the activity centre building.
When we arrived at our town house we found it to be spotless and in good repair, work is going on in the townhouses to update windows and doors but we not inconvenienced and wouldn't even have known work was going on until we saw it.
It is also useful having the washer and dryer in the townhouse, it does take a long time to wash the clothes but I would put the wash on before going out and when I came in I would then put them in the dryer.
Staying at this resort you can get a free shuttle into the parks they are early and do get full. but its a Free Shuttle we got a taxi back from Epcot to the resort one day and it cost 39 dollars. If you are going to the parks take a packed lunch with you are you will spend between 20 and 100 dollars for a small lunch depending on the size of your family, although most parks do a reasonable drinks package buy a souvenir cup for $8.00 but then get it refilled for 99 cents every time you refill.
In walking distance to the villas are some shops and CiCis pizza which is very reasonable if your family like pizzas, we went into Old Town Kissimmee to the Longhorn steakhouse which was recommended to use, it was the best Steak meal we had ever tasted and the service was fantastic.
We were a family of 5, ages of our children ranged between 16years and 9 years, we had this holiday for my husbands 50th birthday and what a fantastic memorable birthday it has been. We are planning to go back and stay at this complex again hopefully in 2 years time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Icemaiden10_11
long island, new york
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just returned from a one-week stay at VV at FW1. I will start by saying this is not a resort of the Marriott-Hilton-Sheraton caliber. Those places have a comforting level of uniformity that you come to expect, but if you have kids, you can't do any better here. To say our three kids, 4 year old twins and a 7 year old, had a ball is an understatement. We went to all the Disney parks, but we could have saved ourselves big bucks by just staying at the resort and plopping the kids in the pool all day. They have slides (with lifeguard) and a lazy river and a sprinkler park and a zero-entry pool (moms and dads of toddlers will understand how important that is). I can't say enough about the smiles and laughter this brought to the kids' faces. The unit we stayed in was pretty clean, had all the stuff you need to cook meals and such, and the resort was very close to restaurants and all the attractions. I did find the towel policy very silly, and that's why it got 4 stars instead of 5, but, hey, you can't put a price on a happy family unit, right? They have lots of activities but we didn't participate because the kids chose to be water babies, fine with us. We had our poolside daquiris and pina coladas to keep us happy! Oh, one other thing that surprised us. We always get a two-bedroom unit when traveling which usually comes with a king size bed in one room and two doubles in another. These units are a queen and two twins, which made for a bit of a problem with sleeping arrangements. 3 kids, 2 beds, trouble. Just thought you might like to know before you go.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the water park.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank missyvb
Joplin, Mo
Reviewed July 21, 2013

May wife and I took our three grandchildren to the villas for four days. This property was very well maintained and convenient to area attractions. Although we did not rent a car to travel, we took the bus and limo's between the amusement parks and the hotel. The limo service recommended by the villa was excellent. Also for room service for the evening meals, this too was recommended from the front desk and the food was very good. One thing to remember, do not over order on food, as the portions delivered are large. Our only thing during our stay was the air conditioning worked too well, as the thermostat did not turn the unit off. I contacted the front desk and informed them of this and they immediately had maintenance to our unit for repair. We stayed in unit 3188, which is next to the water park. Very nice and close, and no noise noticed from the pool. Plenty of towels, cooking utinsels, good washer/dryer combo pair. Great for five to relax comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank JohnandPatsy
Russellville, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My family stayed here for a week while doing 5 days of Disney and I would return. Our unit was about as far as we could get from the main pool but very close to the second largest pool. The kids didn't like it though because it was a salt water pool. However, the main pool, slides, and lazy river were fantastic! We didn't get to use them as much as we would have liked though because our main focus of the trip was Disney (and I loved that it was mere minutes away from the parks) but it's true that this could be a destination in itself. They have many daily activities that would have been fun.
The unit was clean but could have used slight updating. The kid's room had an old 13" tv in it, the beds weren't great but I've slept on worse, the appliances were decent but the free wi-fi was problematic. I had to log in every time I reconnected and sometimes it took several tries. Most important to the girls in the family...we never saw a single palmetto bug!
The front desk staff were friendly and that's all I can say about that as we never talked to or saw any others.
Overall, it was what I expected after reading reviews and viewing pics, and for getting it with a free bonus week it was worth more than what I paid in exchange fees.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Alex M
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed July 10, 2013

It is an okay hotel. The main pool, bar area and amenities are very nice and well kept but the same can't be said for the rooms and their patios. Every room needs to be updated and also needed to be cleaned more than once a week. When we arrived the patio was gross there was weird clumps of hair and there was a used raiser just sitting out there, it looked like it was never cleaned. There was also very poor management someone screwed up our reservation and they were not very accommodating after we showed our paper proving we were staying two weeks instead of one. There was also bad staff communication a maid called our room and yelled at me on the phone because she didn't hear we were not leaving so she wanted us to get out so she could clean. Overall I would not wish to go back to this hotel but I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family