“Great place for families !!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kissimmee
Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Our townhouse #3094 was awesome .. not too close to the pool and not too far from pool - just perfect ! I highly recommend this place for families. It is "not" far from Disney at all. The staff are just AWESOME ... we had an incident where my 4 year old grandson let himself out of the townhouse and walked to the pool area AND the honest, caring, grounds people took him to the front office and front office staff brought him back. Scary? YES! but what amazing people that they cared so much about him and our family. They will take great care of yours too! BOOK here by all means everyone :) The pool was great fun for the kids. The slides are awesome .. my grandsons loved them and the lazy river, well what can be said, it was vacation and we were lazy in it. ha! The vacation villa is EXTREMELY clean and well kept ... GO FOR IT! :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank abygrl12

Reviewed March 8, 2013

My family and I stayed here from 2/27-3/3. Overall the townhouse was nice, spacious and clean. There was a screened in porch for my husband to smoke on, flat screen tv's in every room (which was nice), and plenty of eating utensils. The complex was nice and quiet and we didn't hear our neighbors. The only issues we really had were that there were ants in the kitchen and the beds were NOT comfortable, but it was do-able. Would we stay again?? Probably, but it wouldn't be my first choice. We ended up going to a sales presentation to get us to buy, but the property is over 25 yrs old and the guy was very pushy even after I said NO. So this would be the major reason why we would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to get a unit that has been renovated.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank shannond30344
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Our townhouse was large and well-equipped. You have to be able to climb stairs to get to the bedrooms. Our condo was very clean, and we had everything we needed. There are planned activities daily. They provide a booklet with these and leave a recorded message each day outlining them. The staff was very helpful and friendly throughout our stay. The location is convenient with a lot of restaurants and attractions nearby. Shuttle service is offered to several of them.

Room Tip: Our unit was across the street from the main pool. This suited us fine as it was very quiet. If yo...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank HappyTraveler5752
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I loved the Vacation Villas at Fantasy World I. My family and I had a wonderful time, and I will list all the reasons why...as well as why I took 1 star off.

1. We stayed here from Dec 8-16 and had a room right across from the pool. Upon driving to the resort, it looks like an outdated townhouse complex, nothing special, but once you go inside the townhouse, you see that everything is updated and spacious. It beats out many resorts in the area.

2. The whole pool area is fantastic! They have a lazy river that my son loved, water slides, one fast for the more adventurous and one slow, for the young crowd. They had cabanas all along the pool and jacuzzi areas. The jacuzzi was very large and had an outdoor fireplace, which was beautiful.

The zero entry pool was large, clean, always warm, and wonderful.

3. The bedrooms, bathrooms, and common living area were all clean, and I had no allergy issues or asthma acting up there.

4. The staff were all very nice & helpful with anything needed.

5. The fantasy surf which is on their property, my brother said, was one of the most amazing experiences, and my 6 year old son, had a blast doing it as well.

6. The free wifi worked surprisingly very fast, and I never had to call them about it.

7. Lots of fun and free activities to enjoy for kids and adults alike.

8. The steamroom and sauna are note worthy, as both were excellently maintained, and were a very nice bonus.

9. I like how this resort had everything centrally located. The activities, pools, lazy river, waterslide, sauna, jacuzzi, and steamroom were all right next to one another, no need for a car or a long walk with the little ones.

Now for the cons and the only reason I took 1 star off:

1. It's not a gated community, which is not a very big deal as I never felt any real safety concerns, but it would have been nice.

2. There were people out on many nights, hanging around outside their rooms seemingly chain smoking, and it did feel a bit uncomfortable walking past smokers with my son. It would have been nice if there was a designated area for them.

3. They called everyday about doing a timeshare.

4. The tv in the 2nd bedroom was, I believe, a 10 inch tv, super small, and perhaps useless. The room also had, what looked like 2 single beds, instead of 2 queens or 2 doubles, as you would get in most other resorts.

5. If you have elderly or handicapped people with you who may have difficulty going up and down stairs everyday, then this may not be the resort for you, because it is a townhouse style 2 bedroom/2 bath. Both bedrooms are upstairs along with 1 bathroom, and 1 smaller bathroom with no bathtub is downstairs with the kitchen and living room.

The pros far outweigh the cons though and I would highly recommend this resort to others, especially those with kids.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
13  Thank HonestMom0913
Reviewed December 21, 2012

let me start by saying we own a week at this resort,but have not used it to stay here in years we always used the week for exchange.

this year we went to our home resort from aug 10-17th. they had done alot of improvements like the new pool and water slides also lazy river all very nice.there is a new rec center as well as updated villas.

the staff are very nice and will do what ever it takes to make your stay fun and relaxing.
i think the best part of this resort is you can walk to many resturants and stores.there is a outlet mall just around the corner a very short drive.

you can't get much closer to disney about 3 miles and old town kissimme is even less.

oh one more thing the villas are town homes so if you have a person in a wheelchair they will have to sleep on the sofa bed and use the small 3 piece bath on the main floor.that person is me i can't go upstairs.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank davsbabe
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Fantasy World Resort is really fantastic. The staff were very helpful and polite, and everything was just spot on :) we had an updated villa close to the main pool and reception (as requested via email before we arrived) we cannot recommend this place highly enough! Amazing :)

• Stayed: October 2012
5  Thank sallisalli
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We stayed at the Fantasy World Resort for 4 nights in September. The villas are very well located and of a good standard. It is pretty much what you would expect to get, and it is ideal to walk out at night to eat, as The Olive Garden and Cici's Pizza are just footsteps away from the villas. We were a bit stunned by the resort fee of $50 we had to pay on arrival, which appears to be no fault of the resort, but of Travel Republic, who omitted the 'hidden charges' from the website booking page, so be prepared. The pool area is very good and the slides and childrens area very good. Do not under estimate the speed of the yellow slide too! Overall, very satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family