Sunset Palms Hotel Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$68
$196
$179
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$99
$305
$239
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$65
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$110
$93
QualityInn
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$63
ClarionHotels
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$94
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
$50
$45
Travelocity
$550
$355
  • Pool
All reviewsthin wallsthe holiday inn expresslake buena vistayogurtsea worldbreakfast includedother hotelsfront desk staffbasic hotelhot breakfastthe breakfast areastayed one nightan upgradedisney parkshot tubbeds were comfortablewalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Had a good experience while spending spring break at the area parks with my family. The elevators are kind of scary cause you think your going to get stuck in it sometimes and The carpets could use cleaning to help the smell but overall it was a good visit.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
HIELBV, Director of Sales at Sunset Palms Hotel Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Drenajones,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and the feedback you provided about our hotel. Our carpet does get a lot of traffic during the busy spring break timeframe but rest assured it is cleaned on a regular basis. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have used this hotel twice now for accommodations for my high school choir. The rooms are nice, the breakfast buffet is great, and the location is fantastic for our festival at Disney. We have had a good experience both years we have visited. I have received good help from the group sales director and the price is very reasonable given the area and the time of year that we travel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank pamelac975
HIELBV, Front Office Manager at Sunset Palms Hotel Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Pamelac975,
Thank you so much for entrusting our staff with your children; we appreciate your business and are thrilled you have made our hotel your "go to hotel" when coming to the Orlando/Disney area. We look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

There isn't anything more we could have asked for out of a "Hotel experience".
This hotel is very clean and comfortable. Topped off with an exceptional hot breakfast bar, & hot coffee all day long,
The pool and hot tub were very clean. The grounds were kept exceptionally clean.
Evenings were spent in the game room and the fitness center. We were even able to do laundry right on site. That was a major convenience.
Every staff member that we spoke to was extremely helpful and polite. These are some hard-working folks that seemed to really enjoy their jobs.

Room Tip: We were roomed in a "corner suite" and the convenience to access the outside and the other ementities was well worth it. The suite itself was very comfortable and roomy with conveniences that allowed us to "eat in" and keep within budget.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen A

Hello Karen A,
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about our hotel and your recent stay! We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great hotel for the price and location! Traveled with wife and daughter and her best friend. Shuttle to Disney worked well. Walking was easy to downtown Disney. Pool and hot tub were great following a day at the park. The restaurant was a little pricey and ok. Easy drive to grocery for snacks. Almost like staying at one of the resorts.

• Stayed: March 2013
HIELBV, Director of Sales at Sunset Palms Hotel Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Hello and thank you for the wonderful comments; however, I believe you are referring to a different hotel experience. We are not in walking distance to Downtown Disney and we don't have a restaurant on property. We are glad your trip to the area was a pleasant one though.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I was looking for a hotel reasonably priced and conveniently located to Disney as my daughters cheerleading team was competing at both the park and sports complex over the weekend. As the team was staying on the Disney property I just needed something simple for me, technically speaking, I got exactly what I was looking for....simple. Overall I am satisfied with the price and location, the staff at the hotel are courteous and helpful and the hot breakfast buffet is nice. Overall the hotel is clean with a beautiful lobby and the rooms are somewhat clean but poorly maintained. The furniture in my room is showing signs of wear and tear with finishes peeling and scratches, dings and gouches which although not "dirty" gives the overall feel of sloppiness. The bathtub had a poorly repaired leak and was rusting at the base of the tub with the wall abutment showing clear signs of a sloppy repair job. The carpet was in need of replacement as it was threadbare and coming up in spots and badly stained.Strangely, even the lampshades were stained? Additionally, my room had an adjoining door something that if I had been aware of would have been a deal breaker for me but as I had made the reservation through Hotwire I accepted the arrangement. The walls are paper thin and I had a restless night as a result. Anyway, I got what I paid for however, I would not make a second visit.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank aem2228
HIELBV, Director of Sales at Sunset Palms Hotel Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear aem2228,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your daughter's cheer competition; we hope her squad was very successful in the event. We appreciate you bringing your concerns of the hotel’s maintenance to our attention and will certainly look into this matter. We hope you’ll give us another opportunity to serve you in the future to see the difference we’ll make.