Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

No circles at all. Rate 0 (Zero)
It was unfortunate how a vacation place with the vision that it'd be a perfect family getaway was transformed into a nightmare.
Bad costumer device, strict and unreal rules about change/cancellation fees, and the lack of organization and administrative personnel, made Runaway beach club a forever DON'T DARE MAKE A RESERVATION THERE.

I was with my baby girl when doing the reservation and something happened that the dates were wrongly selected. Maybe my mistake, maybe the app, maybe the screen! As soon as I entered 'confirm payment' I realized I had the wrong dates and called to cancel.
Cancellation fee: HALF OF THE AMOUNT OF THE STAY.
So I had to pay almost three hundred dollars.

Unfortunately the lady who answered said she couldn't do anything for me, not even look for possible dates to change my reservation to (as the one I initially desired were not available)
She was so rude and unhelpful that I actually asked for a supervisor which she denied existed but then brought up in her argument.
Later on as I tried to solve the problem and actually told her I would hang up as soon as she looked for possible dates to make a change and not a cancellation, she said NO and hang up.
Be it hers or the supervisor's fault, the bad experience with customer service and the irrational cancellation fee make this 'dream place' a BIG NO NO.

Date of stay: April 2017
4  Thank Scenic614622
Reviewed March 15, 2017

stayed here in 2014, pool is nice , not crowded at all staff very friendly , close to all theme parks , gated entry at night which makes you feel safe ,room entry card makes gate work, can't fill out travel part because stayed here in 2014

Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank James S
Reviewed February 16, 2017

I recently stayed at one of the condos with a friend of mine for a few days. It was a bit disappointing as they have no amenities that you would expect from a club. Every afternoon we would try and get into the common room but it was locked, not sure what the hours were, however we were there at all different time. We had issues getting into the condo the night we arrived as the owner never sent us the code to access the condo...bit disappointing. Also the safe did not work for us

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 24, 2017

Runaway beach was booked through Magical Memories. The bad was we did not know where we were going to stay until we arrived at magical memories. The good we were glad when we saw the the place.

It was a two bedroom condo with a king bed and two twins, two baths, full kitchen with washer and dryer. The condo was clean and nicely decorated. It was a close drive to most parks and walking distance to the official ticket center even Walmart was a walk away if you wanted to. There was a pool and other amenities. I would recommend this stay.

Room tip: Block 20 was quiet
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank JimCayman
Reviewed January 17, 2017

We really enjoyed our time hear in the past even tho the condos were dated. This time we took it again as they accepted my support dog. However the owner did not have the condo cleaned adequately for our arrival. She apologized and said she would send a service,not done. She said she would send some new items such as new comforter as hers was torn. Pitcher for water, safety mat for bathtub as there are no bars, shower curtain as hers was rusted all not received. When asked for a bathmat to replace the little thin entry mat in the bathroom, I was told that rental companies do not recommend rugs. No phone in condo, was supposed to have wifi. Service was so weak, we had to go to spectrumand purchase a modem amend service for $60.asked the owner to pay but have not heard back. I told her she could have a regular snowbird rental every year with us and I cleaned things that obviously have not been touched in months! The clubhouse is closed so to receive mail or packages have proven to be impossible. How backward. However, the two pool areas are very pleasant indeed,

Room tip: I have no tips most units have not been updated since the 80s. If you don't like stairs, ask for ground floor unit.
Date of stay: January 2017