We stayed at this resort from 16th October thru 30th October and had a wondeful time.
Apartment - Having read a number of reviews from people that were there the same time as us I'm sorry to hear they had problems with bugs etc as we had no such issues.
We were in Building 12 708A&B units. The units were clean and spacious. We took the larger of the two units - A side and the children had their own unit - B side.
Pools - The pools are well maintained with good quality loungers and free pool towels. The hot tubs are excellent and Hot! There is a new pool that is much larger than some of the others towards the back of the resort and we tended to visit this pool. You will find with some of the pools if you are staying all day that you may end up chasing the sun as you start to get shaded by the buildings as the sun moves round.
Location - The location of this resort is excellent. You are on the 192 right opposite Celebration (which is well worth a visit). You are a minute away from the I4 and yet you don't hear any noise. You're very close to Disney and only 15 mins away from the Universal Parks. We bought the flexiticket this year and didn't do Disney and had no trouble travelling to the Universal Parks.
Downside - The only downside to this resort is that they do not offer free WiFi. If the could sort this then it would be fantastic.
Great holiday and we will definitely be back to Vacation Village at Parkway in future years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Village at Parkway offers the best of Florida in one great location. Minutes from Orlando's theme parks like Disney's Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios and Sea World, the resort offers lovely spacious accommodations. Perfect for couples and families alike the 2,672 guest rooms are surrounded by seven pools, along with hot tubs, barbecue grills, and a children's playground. All within short driving distance you can explore historic St. Augustine, Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens, and Silver Springs. Or you may find you'll never want to leave the resort after seeing the fully staffed activities center with weekly planned activities that enhance our guest's vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Vacation Village at Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Parkway Hotel Kissimmee
- Vacation Village Orlando
- Vacation Village Parkway Orlando
- Village Parkway
- Vacation Village Parkway Florida
- Vacation Villas Parkway