Vacation Village at Parkway
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$99
$86
$167
Gaylord Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $253/night.

$219
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$129
$84
QualityInn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$86
$275
$199
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$85
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$145
$140
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$108
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
$352
Travelocity
3,504 results
All reviewsfull kitchenstayed in buildingpartial kitchenarabian nightstime sharenewer buildingparking passthrough rcimid week cleaningwasher and dryerdisney parksliving roomfree giftsales pitchjacuzzi tubtimeshare presentationc unit
Reviewed June 3, 2007

I went to this resort for a week and loved it! I had side A all to myself. Although I expected a full-size washer & dryer, it came with a stackable. No biggie...worked great for just me. The check-in and guest services were great. I liked my sales agent even more and we've become friends. There was no pool behind my building (7), but it's not far away, right next door behind building 8. The full-size kitchen with dishes, pots & pans, is a huge plus. I made dinner for friends who visited. This was such a fun and convenient place to stay!!!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled solo
Reviewed May 17, 2007

my wife and i are owners at Vaction Village at Parkway. When we purchased this timeshare last year, we were promised a washer/dryer in our room. Upon arrival last week we stayed in Bldg # 1 where the whole floor has to share 2-washers/2-dryers. we feel we where lied to by their selling agent. The mid-week room service was a joke!!. They made our bed and left three (3) fresh wash cloths and towels. Their were 4-of us in room A. They never even stopped by room B - where our daughter and son-in-law were staying. When we called guest services to order more pillows, wash clothes and towels, it took 3-hours and 2-more phone calls before they arrived. The service was terrible. I'am considering selling my time there.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank rick4
Reviewed May 14, 2007

We own a timeshare at Vacation Village. While not a fan of RCI, we really loved staying at Vacation Village. We had both A suite and B suite for my mother-in law. We were in building 2. Buildings 1 and 2 do not have washer and dryers in the A suites, but there is a laundry
room in the building. The pool was fantastic. A lot of people
complain about the noise of the pool if your room is poolside, but so
what, and the noise stops after 11pm. I guess if you are on a vacation to totally relax and get away from noise, you should ask for parking lot side. But it's Disney World, there are going to be kids. Besides, most hotel pools close so early and this one is open till 11pm. We found it very cool that after a long hot day at Disney and Universal we could come back for an evening swim. The other great
thing was the Internet room at the check-in building. Eight computers
with a laser printer. Free printing too. We had to print out our boarding passes for our trip home, this was very convenient. It was a
great time and a great hotel. Looking forward to returning in 2009.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
4  Thank techteacher511
Reviewed May 13, 2007

First off, this is NOT a luxury hotel. This is a hotel for families who are doing the "Orlando Thing" and as such it is a GREAT place to stay. We stayed 10 nights in late March/early April (Spring Break time). Our party included myself, my husband and two boys 8 and 10. The 8 year old uses a wheelchair but can walk short distances so we do not require the use of an accessible room. Our neighbors recommended this place to us after the Hilton "lost" our reservation. Boy did we luck out! After reading reviews here I asked for a higher level room facing the preserve. We were given exactly that in building 12. We had both the side A and B which worked out great for 10 days. We needed the extra space after a hard day at the parks to sort of have our own places to be :) The tub in the bigger unit was a huge hit after the parks! Having two washers was great too!!! It saved us a lot of packing space. The pool was great. Really crowded but the kids always had fun there. We were never approached about the timeshare sales, thank goodness!
For the price ($150 a night) you can't beat the space and convenience these units provide for a long trip to Orlando. It is close to everything. We were closer to Disney than some of the onsite resorts are.
The REALLY BAD: The towels and bedding here were so terrible though that I went to Target and bought our own! They really were disgusting and that was the one thing that keeps me from giving this place an excellent.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
6  Thank Barb L
Reviewed May 8, 2007

We staye there for 1 week and it was Great. We were on the 7th floor right over the big pool and when we closed the sliding glass doors we did not hear a sound. Thr room was beautiful and we had a great time, I wished we had stay 2 weeks. Will go back

Stayed: March 2007