Vacation Village at Parkway
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$99
ComfortSuites
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$99
$86
$294
$219
$189
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$129
$84
QualityInn
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$275
$194
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$85
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$144
$140
$352
$201
Cancelon
  • Pool
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$108
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
3,490 results
All reviewsfull kitchenstayed in buildingpartial kitchenarabian nightstime sharenewer buildingparking passthrough rcimid week cleaningwasher and dryerdisney parksliving roomfree giftsales pitchjacuzzi tubtimeshare presentationc unit
Reviewed April 13, 2006

Reading all the reviews became very informative. When I first arrived I told them at the desk that I did not want to purchase and did not want to be bothered. They were very pleasant and never bothered us once to take a tour. I told them I needed an extra cot and they delivered it promptly at no charge. The accommodations are large and comfortable. I requested a newer unit with our own washer and dryer and received it. I also requested to be away from the pool because of the noise. If you read the reviews and get a background on the place you will know just what to ask for.

We drove about 8 miles to the nearest Super Walmart and bought all our groceries at mad cheap prices (cheaper than home) My only gripe is the internet rooms and excercise rooms are near the entrance. Not a walk, but a DRIVE. If you need or require using these - you may ask for rooms closer to the entrance. I didn't care about the exercise, but do like to check my email often.

Otherwise, everything was just perfect. I don't care about sitting at the pool as we were down there to go to the parks.

Just A FYI - Discovery Cove although expensive is worth every penny! we went to Sea World for free and enjoyed our day at Discovery very much. That place has thought of everything! They give you suntan lotion, towels, lockers with clean showers, shampoo/conditioner/body wash, They even provided plastic bags for your wet suit upon departure. Maybe not worth it for parents with very young children... the older the better. They can go off on their own and everyone can have a great and safe time snorkeling, etc. Plenty of lifeguards VERY SAFE. Everyone was happy from the 50 year olds to the 14 year old.

One thing I was surprised at was the amount of restaurants that were packed. There were hundreds of them and every one had a wait. The best one in town was Joe's Crab House EXCELLENT !!! Singing and dancing waiters and decorated with antique toys everywhere. The food was the best and at reasonable prices.

Overall a great vacation

28  Thank Carrie H
A TripAdvisor Member
Wellington, Florida
Reviewed April 8, 2006

What a pleasant surprise! We are regular visitors to Disneyworld (7-8 times a year). Since we usually look for good deals or book through Priceline, we have experienced good, bad, and ugly.

Booked a 2 bedroom unit which ended up being far more than we needed, about 1500 sq ft. It's essentially 2 units with a common hallway door. A and B units can be completely isolated, or leave the inside doors open and move around between the units in privacy. Great for large families or even sharing with another family - everyone can have their privacy!

Unit A has a full kitchen, dining area, jacuzzi tub, and huge living room. Unit B has a kitchenette and smaller (but very adequate) living area. Both units have washer / dryer, oversized double vanity bathrooms, TV and DVD player in the living room, TV in the bedroom, and balcony (unit A has both living room and bedroom access.

Nice pools (including kids pool) which open early and close late. Ask for a room away from the pool if you plan to sleep before 11pm. The computer room has 3 PCs...not quite adequate. Users are limited to 15 minutes, so you won't have to wait long. There is a modest sized excercise room with new equipment. There are no on site restaurants or convenience stores, but there are plenty of choices nearby. You can even walk to Arabian Nights Dinner show, which is excellent. Housekeeping comes only once per week, but they provided plenty of essential supplies when we checked in.

Vacation Village is a timeshare, so they did make us an offer of free breakfast or lunch plus approximately $100 value gifts (cash, tickets, etc) if we agreed to take the tour. We respectfully declined and were not approached again throughout our stay.

Staff was courteous and the location is terrific. Note there is construction which has the I4 exit closed, so you need to plan ahead when returning from the parks. If not carefull, you'll quickly end up going past the exit. Best advice is to use Osceola Drive when leaving the parks and come in the back way.

Our unit appeared to be almost brand new, but the older units look ok. There is more construction planned, so it's possible future stays would be somewhat less pleasant. But overall this is is a terrific value. We will stay here again!

17  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 7, 2006

Let me begin by giving you the perspective of my review. We are a family of four who love to visit Disney Parks. We also like clean, quiet, spacious places to stay on vacation. My wife is a clean fanatic, so when the rooms passed her standards, I knew I had picked a winner!

This is our third visit to Kissimmee in the past 24 months with one and only purpose Disney. Disney. Oh, and did I mention Disney?

OK, so let's start the show.

Location:

Going to Disney? You absolutely will not find a closer timeshare to Disney. To get to Disney World from this resort is simply a matter of turning out of the resort, driving a quarter of a mile to US 192. A right turn and a 1 mile drive (no stop lights) to World Drive (Disney's Main Entrance). If you've ever stayed on US 192 in Kissimmee, you know how notorious those stop lights can be. With this resort, you have no worries, you are stoplight free all the way to Disney World.

Rooms:

The buildings are designed with 'A' and 'B' units. You walk to your door and insert your card. Once you open that door, you will be in a small foyer with two more doors. One door is for the 'A' unit and one door is for the 'B' unit.

The rooms are very bright and clean. We stayed in an 'A' unit. The majority of the unit had bright tiled floors, which makes it easy for the cleaning staff to keep the unit clean and allergy free. The only room that has carpet is the bedroom.

The living area has a full size dining table that seats six people, a couch that pulls out into a bed, two sitting chairs and a nice 48" big screen television with a VCR. You can also walk out onto the patio from the living area.

The bedroom has a spacious king size bed and an armoire with a television. Located between the bathroom and bedroom is a large closet with a safe and a whirlpool tub. A nice amenity after long days at Disney World. The bathroom is very large (appx. 10x12) and features a stand up shower stall, toilet, and a double sink vanity.

The kitchen has more cabinets than most homes. It has a full sized refrigerator with an ice maker. There is a stove, microwave and dishwasher as well. Also located in the kitchen is an apartment sized washer and dryer unit.

Resort/Amenities:

The resort itself has several pools. There is a certain amount of truth to the shading of the pools. You can probably catch sun from around 9-4. For us, that was not a big issue. We liked having the pool during the hottest part of the day.

There is a beautiful little lake and conservatory walk which we enjoyed strolling through every morning. You can see the bridge from my photos.

There is an exercise facility and internet access room (3 computers) located at the check-in building. This was not so conveniently located about 1/10 of a mile up the road on the other side of the road from the units.

Summary:

All in all, everyone in our family loved having a clean, spacious place to come back to after a long day at Disney. In fact, it was so close to Disney, I guarantee that we were able to get back to Vacation Village faster than the poor folks sitting waiting for the Disney buses to drive them back to onsite properties! It's simply that nice and convenient!

• Stayed: April 2002
45  Thank gameofball
Reviewed March 9, 2006

This place has very nice units to stay in...very large, bright and clean. However, overall it doesn't have the nicest "resort" feel to it. There aren't a lot of activities and the ones they do have are kind of boring. We found a large number of college students of Spring Break staying here which made the place extremely noisy out by the pool at night. And because the buildings are arranged in a circle around the pool, the noise seems to echo pretty loudly. Often very noisy till midnight or so. This place is extremely close to Disney; however, the road construction going on makes getting off I-4 and getting to the resort an absolute nightmare. Additionally, the complaints about the buildings shading the pool area are very valid. The worst thing about this property is that they give hundreds of timeshare tours each day and from 8 AM until 2 PM there are people walking through the pool area on tour. The timeshare tours take over 3 hours and they don't like to take no for an answer; very frustrating. But like I said, the units themselves are very very nice, but for all the above reasons I would never want to be an owner here.

15  Thank AmishLou
Reviewed March 3, 2006

We exchanged my daughters time share unit for this resort. We asked what unit we had before they put all the info. in the computer and they had us on the 1st floor. We asked for a higher floor overlooking the pool area. They searched and found us a very nice unit on the 5th floor. I think mentioning that I read on Trip Advisor that those rooms were very nice helped a lot. We had the larger unit and it was very nice. Plenty of towel (pool & bath). If you wanted fresh towels they had a morning exchange on the 1st floor of a nearby building. They also came in mid week to change linens. We used the Clebration exit to return to the hotel from the theme parks. It takes a little getting used to but it is the best way to avoid the construction in the area. Everything is very handy once you get to know your way around. Use the Publix market up Hwy 4 a little way behind the Dunkin Donuts much cheaper than the small store next door to the resort. Staff very helpful and not too aggresive about timeshare sales if you let them know right away you are not interested. Would use this resort again if we ever had a chance. The sun could be a problem at the pools if you don't time it right but it is a very pretty and clean area. Very nice resort!!!

• Stayed: February 2006