Stayed during Christmas week. Internet is the worst. I called to see if can be fixed. It Only got worse. So just expect to be without the internet for your whole stay. Staff are friendly. We stayed in building 9. Everything was outdated. They still have the old TV's you can find for 10 dollars on craigslist. Our room smelled so bad we left with our cloths soaked with the room odor. I have to rewash all my daughter cloths to get the smell out. we stayed here for a week. The smelled is so strong we bought air fresheners, still didn't help. We didn't stay indoor much so we didn't bother to switch room. The activity center is small and need to be updated. too small for the large unit.
PROS: it is close to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Village at Parkway offers the best of Florida in one great location. Minutes from Orlando's theme parks like Disney's Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios and Sea World, the resort offers lovely spacious accommodations. Perfect for couples and families alike the 2,672 guest rooms are surrounded by seven pools, along with hot tubs, barbecue grills, and a children's playground. All within short driving distance you can explore historic St. Augustine, Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens, and Silver Springs. Or you may find you'll never want to leave the resort after seeing the fully staffed activities center with weekly planned activities that enhance our guest's vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vacatia and Hotels.com so you can book your Vacation Village at Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Parkway Hotel Kissimmee
- Vacation Village Orlando
- Vacation Village Parkway Orlando
- Village Parkway
- Vacation Village Parkway Florida
- Vacation Villas Parkway