This place is ONLY one bedrooms! They sell two bedrooms but it's really two one bedrooms. NOT ideal for a family with children. I cannot believe in this massive complex of 18 buildings 8 to 10 stories high they ONLY have one bedrooms!
Parking is horrible, my husband is handicapped. We Always had to park very far away from our building.
As a new owner, you should not be harassed repeatedly to upgrade & attend a timeshare breakfast.
Furnished to the cheapest standard. The luggage carts were the worst I have Ever seen! I honestly believe they were purchased at an auction of condemned hotels. The hallway carpet was worn to extremely poor conditions. The lounge chairs pool side cheapest most uncomfortable made. Every thing was sub par. Internet, TV, furniture, towels. The towels were the worst! Tiny, scratchy, funky smell.
Who ever owns this place is laughing all the way to the bank.With over 300,000 owners paying $800 a year plus the buy in @ $30,000 plus, this place is racking in the dough as they cut every corner possible.
I forgot to mention you can never reach the so called front desk that is almost a mile away. Also not easy to find as it is off property.
Not the cleanest.
Only staff member that seemed to take their job seriously was a young man who seemed to be incharge of the pool area. We saw him often, and he was firm about the rules, with a kind smile. Also when a boy vomited in the pool twice & his parents allowed him to stay in we called ( repeatedly finally got to talk to someone)he came running up.
In conclusion, we will be selling this as we bought it for next to nothing. Glad we got to stay there Before we payed the first maintenance fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Village at Parkway offers the best of Florida in one great location. Minutes from Orlando's theme parks like Disney's Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios and Sea World, the resort offers lovely spacious accommodations. Perfect for couples and families alike the 1,968 guest rooms are surrounded by six pools, along with hot tubs, barbecue grills, and a children's playground. All within short driving distance you can explore historic St. Augustine, Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens, and Silver Springs. Or you may find you'll never want to leave the resort after seeing the fully staffed activities center with weekly planned activities that enhance our guest's vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Vacatia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Vacation Village at Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Parkway Hotel Kissimmee
- Vacation Village Orlando
- Vacation Village Parkway Orlando
- Village Parkway
- Vacation Village Parkway Florida
- Vacation Villas Parkway