Pro - easy access to I-4, conveniently located right next to Arabian Nights, walking distance to restaurants and shops on 192. Family friendly hotel with lots of swimming pools and kids activities. The full equipped kitchen and in-unit washer and dryer saved us money for staying here for a week. I believe the swimming pool of the building 16 is the best one; it's new, clean, and it has a separate water play area where a few buckets get filled up with water and flip. Movie night was available at the swimming pool of the building 3. Animal friendly - some buildings let you stay with your pets. Business center available at the registration building.
Con - Some buildings are new, some are tired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Village at Parkway offers the best of Florida in one great location. Minutes from Orlando's theme parks like Disney's Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios and Sea World, the resort offers lovely spacious accommodations. Perfect for couples and families alike the 1,968 guest rooms are surrounded by six pools, along with hot tubs, barbecue grills, and a children's playground. All within short driving distance you can explore historic St. Augustine, Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens, and Silver Springs. Or you may find you'll never want to leave the resort after seeing the fully staffed activities center with weekly planned activities that enhance our guest's vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Vacatia and Hotels.com so you can book your Vacation Village at Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Parkway Hotel Kissimmee
- Vacation Village Orlando
- Vacation Village Parkway Orlando
- Village Parkway
- Vacation Village Parkway Florida
- Vacation Villas Parkway