Don't stay in building 2.
Our room didn't have a dishwasher or an oven...there was a coil cool top and the fridge made so much noise we had to kick it every hour to get it to stop. We had a huge hornets nest outside on our patio and we let 2 different people know and know body came to take care of it.. We couldn't even open the windows because they're were cracks and holes in the screens! The rooms had VCR's? come on we're in the year 2012! The only way to get a DVD player is I go to the activity center and rent one! The bedding was extremely old and our blankets had holes in them. The website should have more realistic photos of what the rooms really look like. The pictures that they show online are that of the newest building that they just built. We were on our honeymoon and sadly disappointed. The only thing worth the stay was the free laundry Down the hallway ( not in the room) that they offer.
another thing that we were unaware of was the time share breakfast we had to sit thru. We were offered discounted Disney tickets and in order to get them we had to go to a breakfast. Easy right? Not the case. It ended up taking over 3 hours and not only that but had to travel miles down the road in the timeshare guys car to the breakfast place and sit with the timeshare guy and have conversation about timeshare...going to an easy breakfast was NOT what it was! We not only got the Treat of going to the timeshare breakfast that was decivingly not explained correctly ( the woman said about an hour ). We got tickets to some Arabian nights horse show and it was a complete dump! We ended up leaving because the menu was horrible, it smelled, and we had to sit shoulder to shoulder with complete strangers! Not worth the regular ticket price of about $60 a person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Village at Parkway offers the best of Florida in one great location. Minutes from Orlando's theme parks like Disney's Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios and Sea World, the resort offers lovely spacious accommodations. Perfect for couples and families alike the 2,672 guest rooms are surrounded by seven pools, along with hot tubs, barbecue grills, and a children's playground. All within short driving distance you can explore historic St. Augustine, Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens, and Silver Springs. Or you may find you'll never want to leave the resort after seeing the fully staffed activities center with weekly planned activities that enhance our guest's vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Vacatia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Vacation Village at Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Parkway Hotel Kissimmee
- Vacation Village Orlando
- Vacation Village Parkway Orlando
- Village Parkway
- Vacation Village Parkway Florida
- Vacation Villas Parkway