I just returned home today (10/08) from a 10 day stay at V.V. at Parkway. The visit was pleasant from start to finish. Check-in was easy and the staff was polite and helpful. We stayed in a spacious A unit in bldg 11-we had a perfect view of the pool from the 7th floor. Once you enter the condo you will be delighted to find an open, airy, clean and well decorated and designed space. There are all the comforts of home including a washer/dryer, dishwasher, jacuzzi tub (bonus) etc. The staff that we encountered was very helpful and pleasant. I visited the activities center in order to check out dvd's and the staff went out of their way to help me and my bro select from a pretty impressive selection. The property is situated off of 192 a major road in orl/kiss there are many businesses and eateries in the area so getting around without the frustration of getting lost was not a problem. It was approx 10-15mins away from Disney parks. After a long day at the parks it was nice to come home have a snack on the balcony, watch a movie, head over to the gym or internet cafe, lounge in the pool/jacuzzi area while getting to know other guests from all over the world Clearwater, England, NE, CA, SC --it was so nice to mingle with pleasant people (u guys know who u are--thanks for helping to make my visit/b-day extra special). This vacation was perfect and I am so glad I chose this resort instead of a hotel--you will not be disappointed you will absolutely love your stay. No complaints---I will definately return for another stay without hesitation.
V V at Parkway is a brilliant diamond in a smorgasbord of subpar resort lodging options.....Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Village at Parkway offers the best of Florida in one great location. Minutes from Orlando's theme parks like Disney's Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios and Sea World, the resort offers lovely spacious accommodations. Perfect for couples and families alike the 1,968 guest rooms are surrounded by six pools, along with hot tubs, barbecue grills, and a children's playground. All within short driving distance you can explore historic St. Augustine, Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens, and Silver Springs. Or you may find you'll never want to leave the resort after seeing the fully staffed activities center with weekly planned activities that enhance our guest's vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Vacation Village at Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Parkway Hotel Kissimmee
- Vacation Village Orlando
- Vacation Village Parkway Orlando
- Village Parkway
- Vacation Village Parkway Florida
- Vacation Villas Parkway