“Very nice rental”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Secret Key Villa

Secret Key Villa on the lovely resort of Emerald Island with private south-facing pool and spa.
Private pool and spa next to conservaton woodland Living room with large flat screen tv
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Private pool and spa next to conservaton woodland
Living room with large flat screen tv
Living and dining area
Dining table for that special occasion
Fully equipped kitchen
Breakfast bar overlooking kitchen area
Breakfast table looking onto living area
Master king bedroom
Master knig bedroom with flat screen tv and dvd player
Master bedroom en-suite
Queen bedroom with flat screen tv and dvd player
Queen bedroom en-suite
Twin bedroom with flat screen tv and dvd player
Second twin bedroom with flat screen tv and dvd player
Family bathroom
Heated pool and spa with large decking area
Hours of sunshine for relaxing around the pool
Relax, drink and dine in the Florida sunshine
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jaron F
“Very nice rental”
Reviewed January 29, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

This was a wonderful rental - plenty of room, full kitchen, washer and dryer, and best of all, a screened in pool. We paid to have the pool heated and had a great time swimming. We also ate many of our meals on the back porch. This condo is close to many golf courses, all of the parks (we went to Sea World) and is only an hour to the beach.

Jan 30, 2018
Many thanks for your comments and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. The location of the resort is very popular as, like you have mentioned, it is well situated close to the parks,to major roads and of course, to some excellent golf courses. Best regards, Gary
“Enjoyed our stay!”
Reviewed January 3, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

My family and I enjoyed our stay here! Very clean had everything we needed for our stay!
Beds are comfortable! I will most definitely stay here again in the future! Staff is excellent as well! Very close to the parks and shopping!!!

Jan 18, 2018
Many thanks for your comments and we are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your kind words to the management company and concierge desk at the resort. Hope we can be of assistance again in the near future. Best regards.
Reviewed November 12, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Your age range 50-64
Nov 26, 2017
I am pleased that everything was to your satisfaction. The resort is certainly well run and well organised and is definitely one of the best resorts in the area. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to return in the near future. Best regards - Gary
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Villa near Disney”
Reviewed November 7, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

The location is great and the Emerald Island community is amazing. The Villa was perfect for our family. My grandchildren loved the pool and swam everyday. We were close to Disney, many restaurants and shopping. Gary the owner was very helpful during our stay. I would recommend this villa and would love to come back again.

Nov 19, 2017
I am pleased to hear everything was to your satisfaction for your stay. Yes, it is certainly a great location and the resort is not too busy and commercial. Very many thanks for your kind comments and please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to return sometime in the near future.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Phenomenal Stay Will Book Again!”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This villa had the best location and service I've ever experienced. It was extremely clean and comfortable to be in. Any questions or concerns I had were answered quickly and things were done in a timely manner! Being here made my vacation much more worth while being that I travel with my elderly parents who are handicapped it was extremely easy to maneuver them in the home. I highly recommend to anyone traveling with elderly parents or children. Thank you to the owner for this extraordinary experience. I've already recommended family and friends.

Aug 1, 2017
Many thanks for your kind comments. Yes, the location is definitely a big plus and the resort is superbly managed and operated. We are glad your parents found getting around the home was not a problem. Best regards.
John B
“Classy and Clean, Close to Disney”
Reviewed July 1, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My family and I stayed at Secret Key Villa in Kissimme FL for a week while we visited Disney World and local attractions. The property is located in an elegant and secure gated community. The house was great - clean, comfortable, and spacious for the 6 of us. True to photos as advertised. We loved the clean, private, screened back patio and swimming pool. The connected spa was nice as well, although not heated as we expected. Owner is friendly and responsive to communication. Everything was very nice, we hated to leave. We would definitely stay again!

Aug 1, 2017
Many thanks for your comments, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay and please let us know if we can be of any help in the future.
paulinemk...
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Secret key villa”
Reviewed June 29, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Villa was situated in emerald island which is so close to Disney. If you use the sherbeth road entrance you can be at animal kingdom in just over 10 minutes. The house had everything you needed and we all loved the pool and spa especially on those hot afternoons Plenty of room throughout the villa. I would happily return.

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks Pauline - glad you enjoyed your stay. I believe it is very helpful being so close to Disney and all major routes. Thanks for your comments. Regards, Gary
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing