“Great house and location”
other travelers have booked this property
Tropical Floridian landscaping Spacious sitting area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Tropical Floridian landscaping
Spacious sitting area
Open plan dining area
View from the open plan kitchen
Breakfast bar
Fully equiped kitchen
Downstairs half bath
Master bedroom with exterior deck
Master en-suite bathroom
Deck with chairs and table off Master bedroom
Second bedroom with queen bed
Third bedroom with two twin beds
Resort clubhouse only 200 yrds away
Beautiful landscape lighting
Surrounded by immaculately groomed grounds
Sunny clubhouse pool
Warm and inviting clubhouse spa
Main entrance fountain feature
Modern and updated clubhouse gym
Fantastic main feature fountain
24/7 main gate security entrance
Childrens playground
On resort Tennis Courts
Night time fun at the Clubhouse Tikibar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Portuguese first
Any
Kal O
“Great house and location”
Reviewed October 3, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Stayed here for 10 nights with my husband and son,specifically chose this one due to having 2 rooms with double beds as my son is 6'4" and a lot of villas have twin beds in most rooms. Didn't need the 3rd bedroom but wanted the extra bathroom.
House felt like home,had everything we needed and ideal for Disney Parks,restaurants etc,have stayed within this gated community before and would recommend.
Had an issue with dishwasher and was resolved promptly within hours.
Some areas could do with updating a little (bath suite/shower) but that is just the age of property but all perfectly functional clean and good value if compared with looking at apartments or hotels and much nicer to be self catering although we ate out mostly.

Date of stay: September 2018
Sandrap01...
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic villa and location!”
Reviewed May 21, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Well this is the nicest villa I have ever rented in Orlando. There is not one thing that I could wish for. The location is perfect. Privacy, quiet and very secure.

It is beautifully decorated. You have a Roku box which is great as it cuts out all of the adverts.

The owners have been excellent at communicating, even checking after we arrived that everything was okay.

I highly recommend staying here!

Date of stay: May 2018
Jun 18, 2018
Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure to host you and I welcome you back anytime to our vacation home
87camille...
Herriman, Utah
“Great location”
Reviewed January 9, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at this house for 5 days. We arrived at 6:00 am and despite the early time Andrew was able to accommodate us. I am very grateful for that. The House was clean and well equipped with what we required. There is a new Walmart close by for us to get our groceries. We used Lift to get everywhere, but the property is really secure and parking is right in front of the house we stayed in. Andrew was also quick to respond to all of my questions and easy to work with, thank you Andrew.

Date of stay: January 2018
May 23, 2018
Camille .. Thank you for your kind review. I hope to be able to help you with your future vacation rental needs.
marathonr...
Nashwauk, Minnesota
“Goofy”
Reviewed November 6, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Nice home very close to all the parks home was clean and well equipped would stay again if I had any thing negative to say it would be that the beds could be replaced not the most comfortable but I realize that beds are expensive all in all a very nice home

Date of stay: October 2017
Nov 10, 2017
Thank you for your kind and positive review. Beds are always a difficult topic as some people like firmer and some softer. The beds in this property have memory foam mattress toppers which can be removed if you like a firmer bed experience. Don't hesitate to contact me next time to discuss options in case you are not completely satisfied
Dream6845...
“Great place to stay, close to Disney”
Reviewed September 7, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We had a wonderful stay at Goofys Getaway condo, at the Emerald Island resort. We were able to use many of the amenities including the resort pool and the in condo washer and dryer. With the resort being so close to the theme parks, we were able to enjoy the resort pool in the afternoon and go back to the park in the evening. This allowed us to give the kids a break in the day. Staff at the resort were friendly and we would recommend highly staying here!

Nov 8, 2017
It was my pleasure to help you enjoy your family vacation. I look forward to the opportunity to help you next time you are looking for a vacation rental in the Orlando/Kissimmee area ...
jsrmvr201...
Brooklyn, New York
“Picture Perfect”
Reviewed September 6, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The villa was beautifully decorated and stocked with everything we needed for our vacation . It was immaculately clean and the owner was very accommodating to our travel schedule . We would love to return on our future Disney vacations .

Nov 8, 2017
Thank you so much for your kind review .. I look forward to helping you with your future vacation needs!
Jrm876
London, United Kingdom
“Clean, convenient, well-equipped and owner extremely on-the-ball and friendly.”
Reviewed August 24, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We stayed here for a short trip to Universal and booked it at very short notice. The owner, Andrew, replied quickly to our emails/queries; even contacting us on our arrival to check all was ok.
The house was clean, comfortable and had everything we needed for our five night stay. It is an easy, approx 20 minute drive to Universal, with the Disney parks closer.
The Emerald Island pool is a bit on the small side, but there was a good relaxed atmosphere in the pool area.
No complaints at all about the accommodation. We would recommend highly.

Date of stay: August 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sep 6, 2017
Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest in my home. Please do not hesitate to contact me for your future vacation accommodation needs
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing