“Beautiful grounds , perfect location for parks...”
other travelers have booked this property
Tropical Floridian landscaping Spacious sitting area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Tropical Floridian landscaping
Spacious sitting area
Open plan dining area
View from the open plan kitchen
Breakfast bar
Fully equiped kitchen
Downstairs half bath
Master bedroom with exterior deck
Master en-suite bathroom
Deck with chairs and table off Master bedroom
Second bedroom with queen bed
Third bedroom with two twin beds
Resort clubhouse only 200 yrds away
Beautiful landscape lighting
Surrounded by immaculately groomed grounds
Sunny clubhouse pool
Warm and inviting clubhouse spa
Main entrance fountain feature
Modern and updated clubhouse gym
Fantastic main feature fountain
24/7 main gate security entrance
Childrens playground
On resort Tennis Courts
Night time fun at the Clubhouse Tikibar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
frank r
Delmar, New York
“Beautiful grounds , perfect location for parks, spacious unit.”
Reviewed August 26, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Renting Goffy's Getway from Andy was a pleasurable easy experience. The resort is beautiful and close to Disney/ Universal. Rented with my family of six, plenty of room for everyone to relax. Townhome is equipped with everything you need. Can't wait to go back again.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The grounds and location were perfect
Liked least: Clubhouse rules
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Aug 27, 2015
Rebecca,
I'm so glad you had a great time in my vacation home and thank you for your feedback. Emerald Island Resort is a great location close to Disney and I'm so happy you were able to enjoy a wonderful vacation with your family. I look forward to helping you again in the future.
Michael L
Columbus, Ohio
“This Townhome was very clean a really great place to stay”
Reviewed August 24, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

You couldn't ask for a better townhome to stay in, had a great time and want ot say many thanks to the owner.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The decor and cleaniness
Liked least: The temp wouldn't go lower than 73 degress. I like it cooler than that.
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
Aug 25, 2015
Michael,

Many thanks for your review. I'm so glad you had a great time in my vacation home. My Wife and I really hope to help you again soon with your vacation property needs :-)
PRI09
Miami
“Great Vacation”
Reviewed July 13, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

My stay in the Kissimmee area was great; partially for the outstanding accommodations we had. The townhouse was great for the family. We had washer and dryer which is a most when traveling with small kids for a long period, and it was our quite resting place for the evenings after spending all day in the parks, This is the way to go for vacations more than 5 days. I'm sold with this concept and will be a repeating customer.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The place was super clean and well equiped
Liked least: nothing
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Jul 14, 2015
Thank you for your kind review. I am so glad you had a great time and look forward to helping you with your vacation plans again in the future!
egacan
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Book now - a real hidden gem”
Reviewed April 18, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

This was my first time in Orlando and i did quite a bit of research before deciding on Goofys getaway. I spoke to alot of people who had been in orlando before each wanting to give their advice on best place to stay - well i think i found it with my own research.

The property is in a brilliant location with all the parks and shopping places close by! There are some very good restuarants close by - check out trip advisor for the best ones in Kissimmee! There are also some supermarkets close by for getting in some supplies (make sure you bring some basic supplies with you especially if you arrive late as we did - we had to go out and get some in which wasnt ideal after a long flight and car journey to the house).

I picked this property as i thought with the club house and communal swimming pool it would be ideal for my 11 year old daughter to mix with other children while we there!

The property was excellent and had everything we needed and was great coming back to peace and quiet especially after being out most of the day! It was spotless and the wifi came in very handy for us. We did have an issue with the phone line - my wifes father took ill while we were away and we needed to be able to contact home but the issue was quickly resolved by Andys management company - the club house were great in letting us use their phones in the interim!

You will need a car if staying here but i think that goes without saying in orlando- this property was brilliant and i would definitely stay here again and would have no hesitation of recommending this to family and friends :-)

Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Apr 18, 2015
Eammon,

I'm glad to see you had an great time at my vacation home. Emerald Island resort is indeed in a great location! You did your research well and it paid off. Price is not the only deciding factor and great reviews from guests like yourself are what makes the difference. Thank you!
Reviewed April 18, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Liked best: location, cleanliness
Liked least: not have basic amenities as described above
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Apr 18, 2015
Jodie,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm glad you had a great time. I will definitely be exploring a 'welcome pack' option with my property manager.
GabrielSa...
Lima, Peru
“Great house with nice club house!”
Reviewed October 15, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Every was fine! The hose came with all the thing that your family needs. Include towels, silverware and other amenities.
All as advertized.
Ther owner is very kind. The club house is really nice!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Oct 16, 2014
Thank you for your kind review. It was my honor to have you as my guest in my home and I hope to see you again when you return to the Disney/Kissimmee area.
Denise171...
Iowa
“Wonderful Place to stay”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I stayed at Goofy's Getaway at Emerald Island Resort for 6 nights, it was the BEST! Everything you needed was there, plenty of towels, everything to cook a decent a meal anytime of the day, pool area, & work out room. My husband & I traveled with our two teenagers and our 5 year old, plenty of room for everyone, free Wi-Fi and cable TV was definitely a plus for the teenagers. Andy was very easy to work with and called twice just to make sure we had everything we needed and that the town home worked out for us. If looking for a CLEAN, QUIET place close to Disney but out of the busy traffic, THIS IS IT, only 10 minutes to Magic Kingdom, Epcot and about 20 minutes to Universal. Looking for shopping & food...only about 15 minutes to a HUGE outlet mall, Super Target, Mensches Fro Yo, and Publix plus much more. Would definitely stay here again if we go on another Florida/Disney vacation. Thanks Andy for providing a GREAT town home, so much more enjoyable then staying in a hotel.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The layout, my husband and I could get up early and enjoy coffee downstairs while the kids slept upstairs.
Liked least: The noisy shower floors, the creek a lot
Traveling group: Other
Friends getaway Families with young children
Jun 18, 2014
It was my pleasure to provide you with accommodation for your vacation. Thank you so much for the kind words. My wife and I take great pride in our vacation home. Please do not hesitate to contact me when you need accommodations in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing