“Felt like Home”
other travelers have booked this property
Tropical Floridian landscaping Spacious sitting area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Tropical Floridian landscaping
Spacious sitting area
Open plan dining area
View from the open plan kitchen
Breakfast bar
Fully equiped kitchen
Downstairs half bath
Master bedroom with exterior deck
Master en-suite bathroom
Deck with chairs and table off Master bedroom
Second bedroom with queen bed
Third bedroom with two twin beds
Resort clubhouse only 200 yrds away
Beautiful landscape lighting
Surrounded by immaculately groomed grounds
Sunny clubhouse pool
Warm and inviting clubhouse spa
Main entrance fountain feature
Modern and updated clubhouse gym
Fantastic main feature fountain
24/7 main gate security entrance
Childrens playground
On resort Tennis Courts
Night time fun at the Clubhouse Tikibar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hallsbayf...
St. John's, Canada
“Felt like Home”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Beautiful,clean,spacious and very well maintained property. Was quite pleased that the owner called us on arrival to ensure everything was in order and called us on leaving to ensure our stay was satisfying.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 1, 2014
Thank you for your kind review. I'm happy you had a great time and hope to be able to help you with your vacation rental needs next time you are in the Orlando/Kissimmee area :)
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Emerald Island Resort, Andy could not have been more helpful and was at the end of a phone all the time. The home was very well appointed and fully equiped to deal with a family of 6. The location was ideal and the house is very close to the pool area which is perfect. The staff in the clubhouse were extremely helpful

Apr 29, 2014
Deirdre,

It was my pleasure to have you and your family as guests in my Emerald Island Townhome. My wife and I take great pride in our vacation home and it gives us great satisfaction to share it with you and others and see your kind comments.
“I'll be back !!!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

In my best terminator voice about Goofy's Getaway. . . I'll be back

The entire experience was wonderful. The photos were spot on, the townhome was as advertised, the resort was absolutely the best and the best part you are only a few miles (10 minutes) from all that Disney has to offer. The communication with the owner (Andy) was very timely and he showed he cared about you having a great time in his townhome. The contact with the resort personnel was the best, everyone was very friendly, helpful and inviting. Check in/out was a breeze. This is a gated community but the "fastpass" made the coming and going through the resort gates simple.

Goofy's getaway gets my highest recommendation. Next time in Orlando area this is a win win.

Rick Morgantown WV USa

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Apr 2, 2014
Rick,

It was a pleasure to have you and your family as our guests in our Townhome... I'm really happy to see you had a great time. Dawn and I always take pleasure in the happy memories our guests take away, not only of our home but also of Emerald Island Resort and area attractions.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great condo and location”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

We spent the first two weeks of December at andy's condo. Andy was easy to communicate with and took the time to verify that all was going well while we were there. His condo is just five minutes from Disney's animal Kingdom (our favorite park), so the location was perfect. The resort is lovely and has all the amenities one would need.

The condo is well equipped with kitchen appliances and utensils, washer and dryer, even a hair dryer in each bathroom. The free, secure wifi was a welcome addition. Everything that was needed was there.

Andy made the rental process easy. His instructions were clear and he answered any questions we had. I would highly recommend Goofy's Getaway to anyone visiting central Florida and especially WDW. The price is excellent and the accommodations are wonderful.

Dec 21, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind review. My wife and I enjoy sharing our vacation home with others like you so that more people can experience a great vacation in central Florida :) I look forward to helping you with your vacation needs for Disney/Kissimmee/Orlando in the future.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely house, close to Disney - will certainly be booking again!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Me an my family have just arrived back from a two week holiday in andy's town house.

Shortly after our arrival into the house andy telephoned us to ensure the house was to our satisfaction (which it was). By the time he had telephoned we had had the chance to look around and noticed that the house was very clean and spacious. The beds were made with fresh linnen and there were enough towels for a family of 4 having showers every night!

The kitchen was well equipped with a dish washer, oven, microwave an fridge freezer. Being a family of four we like to share our time between eating out and having home cooked food. There is an exceptionally large supermarket within 10 minutes drive from the house which we were able to use, and since there was a freezer in the house we were able to bulk buy and store in the freezer.

When eating out there were numerous restaurants, of varying price range, within a 5 minute drive. (Recommend the ale house!).

The house also had a washing machine and a tumble dryer. We had read this on the description so only took a weeks worth of clothes and was able to do laundry half way through the holiday.

Having young children, we obviously went to Florida for Disney for the children. From the town house, it took approximately 15 minutes to drive to Disney. It literally is on the door step.

We used the on site swimming pool a number of times on the complex an found the staff there were very helpful and friendly - the pool always clean and plenty of sunbeds to choose from.

I would recommend andy's town house without any hesitation, and will be staying there again in the coming years

Luxury-minded travelers
Dec 3, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments! Dawn and I take great pride in our home and appreciate every kind comment. We look forward to helping you with your rental needs next time you are in the Kissimmee/Disney area!
A TripAdvisor Member
“An exceptional home in such an ideal location.”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

We just returned from our family vacation to Disney World. Our stay at Emerald Island Goofy's Getaway townhouse was fantastic. The home was so clean and welcoming from the moment that you walked in. The house is quite spacious for our family of 6. We would rent again without hesitation. The location of the townhome is footsteps away from the clubhouse, heated pool & tiki bar. Andy, thank you again for the wonderful stay we had at your home. We hope to do it again soon.

Nov 18, 2013
Tammy,

Thank you for your review. It was wonderful to hear you had a great vacation in my property. I look forward to helping you again for your vacation rental needs in the future.
wspsatisf...
Florida
“Outstanding value, location, and service!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

First let me say that I was very skeptical about renting a condo directly through an owner as opposed to going directly through a resort. But Andy was fantastic, and he met every need without any problems. He was very quick to answer any phone call, text, or email. He was truly a delight to deal with.

We stayed here for a week in October 2013 for a vacation to Disney World with my wife and I, 3 young children, and 2 mother-in-laws. We had a full house!

Condo was perfect for us! Plenty of room to move around. Very clean and well decorated with TV's in every room and cable as well as a DVD player in the den. Kitchen was fully stocked with dishes, pots, pans, utensils, etc. Also had free Wifi which was a plus.

Property was safe and secure and a beautiful setting. We spent all of our days in Disney, so we did not spend any time at the pool.

This condo was VERY well located close to the south entrance to Disney World. Times for us to drive to each park: <10min. to Animal Kingdom; <10 min. to Hollywood Studios, 10-15 min. to Epcot; and about 15 min. to Magic Kingdom parking lot.

This is our 3rd Disney vacation and our first time staying "off Disney property". This condo was as close and easy to get to the parks as our other 2 vacations where we were staying "on Disney property".

I would absolutely recommend this property to anyone who needs multiple bed rooms for their Disney vacation!

I only have 2 minor complaints, and the only reason I bring them up is that these are potentially bigger problems for people who are worried about these particular issues.

1. The mattresses are not very comfortable. They are hard and springy. I bring my own pillow and take Ambien as needed so this is not a major problem for me.

2. The walls were thin and the floors upstairs creak a lot. Not a major problem for us, but we could hear each other moving around the condo during the night to go the the bathroom, etc.

As I said, these were minor issues for us, but I'm sure there are some people who might get upset over these items, so I do feel like it is something you should know about beforehand.

I GIVE THIS PROPERTY 2 THUMBS UP! GREAT CONDO! WE WILL PROBABLY STAY HERE AGAIN NEXT YEAR!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Value and location
Liked least: bedding and thin walls
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 20, 2013
Richard,

I'm very happy to see you and your family had a wonderful vacation in my Townhome @ Emerald island Resort and I look forward to helping you with your Disney rental needs again... Don't forget as a repeat guest I'll automatically discount your rental by 10%..... I look forward to welcoming you back in the (hopefully) not too distant future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$90
Night
Week
Month
Book instantly, without waiting for the owner to respond.
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing