“Yummy Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We ate here twice for breakfast while on vacation. The Hobbit menu was a big hit. The food was great and honestly was inexpensive. They had a woman making balloon animals that was very talented. She made my children a Palm tree with a monkey and bananas. It was amazing.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Food was great, just the regular bacon, eggs, hashbrowns & toast for me!

but....

The waitress forgot my toast until I was almost done eating my eggs & borrowing toast from other family members!! Also forgot our waters until the bill came and asked us if we wanted them to go?! haha

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stopped here twice on our recent trip. The first time was for dinner. When we walked in there were two tables of diners with not one employee to be seen. We waited about five minutes and then just seated ourselves. None of the tables were cleaned and you had to step over food and crayons left on the floor and I mean to say that food and crayons were all over the floor, not just around one table. Service was slow, but food was ok once we got it. The second time we stopped was for breakfast, but we did not stay long once they told us they had no milk. Really no milk at breakfast time. We should have known there was an issue when we arrived near 8:00 in the morning and there was only one family dining here. This has to be one of the poorest run Denny's restaurants we have ever been.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I have not been to a Denny's in probably 10 years and this trip, I actually ate three times at a Denny's, mostly because it was close, but afterwards, I must say the food was great. They have a nacho chip appetizer that my husband and I could have ate just as a meal between both of us! I will definitely go back and get the appetizer!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Food is always good and our waitress Amber was great with all eight of us including our 4 grandchildren