“it was great brunch”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Bali, Indonesia
“it was great brunch”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

It's typically American restaurant! I love this place. I came with myfamily for our first meal of the day and it was almost noon and they still served breakfast menu for us. So many food option for us, from meaty food to vegan meal and from big combo to small portion meal.
The value it was reasonable for us, it was ok. I am definitely will come back for more.

• Visited June 2013

Lowell, Massachusetts
“Dennys”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Hey what can I say it a chain and the food was predictable. Could have been a little more cleaner but overall ok.

Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Dirty tables, long wait, food just ok.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I've actually went in the one near Davenport by the queue was so long and there were lots of free table but no staff to clean them. We've decided to go to Kissimme instead, we were sat after 5 minutes in a dirty table with sticky chairs. The highlights of the visit were the 2 balloons that my little ones got by the girl that was going around the tables to make them for a tip. The food was ok but we had to wait a good 45 minutes for it. IHOP is way much better for the same price!

• Visited July 2013
Cairo, Egypt
“Not bad”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

It was an average experience. However we received raw burger and were not served a dish because the server forgot it. Besides that the food quality was nice and it was a good meal.

• Visited June 2013
Clearwater, Florida, United States
“Worst meal on our trip”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Scrambled eggs were too well done. No one asked how well done I I would like my eggs. The rye toast was barely toasted.

Visited July 2013