WINNER WONDERLAND

and 1 more site!
The Barefoot Suites
Ranked #29 of 155 Hotels in Kissimmee
Converse, Texas
“Very quite, but not a place to be pampered after a long day.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2010

We booked here because we were going to Universal Studios and Disney World, Epcot, and Animal Kingdom and we wanted a fairly close place to stay. Well it worked out perfect but when we booked the room we thought we were booking for a kitchenette type room, (one with a stove, dishwasher etc.) but we got a smaller room with with less ameneties. Along with that they offer no maid service either unless you were to pay more for the service. Not knowing we were to ask the front desk for this type of room we were a little upset because we bought enough food to cook and fill a regular fridge not a little one. So I guess I'm trying to say if you want a full service room be very clear when asking for it. For the price that we paid we feel as if we should have recieved more but I guess we were not CLEAR enough. Other than that this place is very nice, quite, and accessible to many things Kissimmee offers.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2010

The room was very clean and a home away from home. Location was behind old town you can walk and not have to sit in the traffic. Excellent place my next trip I will be staying there again.

Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
North East
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2010

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay once again at Barefoot'n in the Keys. This is a Timeshare Resort which we own on. We bought through RCI due to its location as we absolutely love Oldtown & its great being able to walk there for a drink of an evening or to look around the shops & get something to eat. My husband likes it here as he is usually the driver so he can also have a drink!! Since our last visit the resort has been given a coat of paint & new furnishings as they have built a brand new block of condos & have spruced up the original condos. Very comfy beds & the units are very well equipped with everything you could need. Nice pool area & grounds with plenty of wildlife, racoons, a snake, a deer family & the resident stray cat which was still there this visit, much to my daughters delight, you wouldnt think you were in the middle of Kissimmee. We didnt find it noisy at all, but then we were out at the Bike nights/car nights, but on the other nights it was fine. Staff are very helpful & friendly & there is good security as it is gated & there is a security guard patrolling the grounds at night. Parking can be a bit of a nightmare sometimes, but not bad enough to put us off staying there.

• Stayed June 2010
2 Thank Mousemad
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2010

I have been going to Orlando all my life and I can't believe I have just found out about this place. My mom and son were in one room while my husband and I were in another and we still had a huge livingroom area to enjoy. We had a wonderful big kitchen and we were able to go to the nearby Publix to pick up shrimp and lobster to cook. We could see the playgrouind and the awesome pool from our patio. I will always stay here going forward.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Loxahatchee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2010

I spent 4 nights in a 2 bedroom condo with 3 little kids. The condo is well kept, nicely decorated, very clean, and the kids loved the pool. There are charcoal grills near the pool, a play ground, basketball court, and volley ball net. Old town is across the street and we enjoyed a walk through one afternoon without the nightly crowds. My only complains is noise. Our first night there was a Wednesday and the rides at Old Town were busy. In the front bedroom we could hear the people screaming on the rides. Also, we could hear kids running and jumping around in the condo above us each night. Fortunately, each night by 11:00, the "family of elephants" above us, quieted down. You can also hear water running if someone above you flushes the toilet. I would stay there again since the noise wasn't enough to keep me up. I would have called the front desk and complained if it had. It is very resonably priced as well.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2010

We just came back yesterday after 4 wonderful nights at this resort! Let me start by saying that it is CLEAN!!!!! and very very comfortable! The staff is so helpful, and friendly, the pool is nice , it has a kiddie pool and jacuzzi! The bathroom was spotless and huge. We are all so happy we stayed there. You cal cross the street and just walk to fun Spot/Old town and other restaurants! We highly recommend this place!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2010

My family and I just returned from a 3 night stay and we could not have asked for a better experience.The location is excellent, convenient to all the attractions and shops.The staff was very friendly and helpful. The resort was more than we imagined it would be. My husband and I stayed at a 1 bedroom condo in the luxury high rise with our 2 children.It was quite spacious.Everything looked new and very clean .The kitchen was fully equipped with all and anything you could possibly need. The living/dining area were comfortable to relax for a meal or watch TV. The bedroom had it's own flat screen TV , my kids stayed in the bedroom and loved it.My husband and I used the pull out sofa,it was great.The wide balcony overlooks the pool and play area,very nice. It is a gated resort so you get your own entrance code which gives you that sense of safety.Old town is right next door.By the way, just like many people I was a bit concerned at first as you never know what type of experience you will have. I have to say,I am so happy that we stayed here.I am from Tampa but we love the kissimmee/ Orlando area and this was the best resort we've ever stayed in. We were here for a short stay but will definitely come back again soon.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family