“THIS SHOULD BE IN THE TOP FIVE/HIDDEN GEM BETTER BANG FOR A BUCK” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Barefoot Suites

The Barefoot Suites
Ranked #27 of 160 Hotels in Kissimmee
Springfield Gardens, New York
“THIS SHOULD BE IN THE TOP FIVE/HIDDEN GEM BETTER BANG FOR A BUCK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Excellent hotel choice stayed there with two young kids it was quiet and had alot to do in the local area for the kids, its close to funspot and old town lots to see and do in walking distance. This hotel was off set in a disclosed location with security gate that only guest had pins to. I loved this hotel the two bedroom villas was amazing,clean,and roomy for all four of us with two bathrooms. The pool area was clean and located next to a small play area for the kids,and a little walking dock where we could see out into the lake. What i loved most about my room on the second floor apartment buildings was the enclosed screen balcony this was a must for my family from Newyork that is not use to the lizards and bugs to be expected but we enjoyed sitting outside for the first time. Been to a few high priced resorts with big names and six and seven pools but they still can not compare to this hidden gem. The hotel staff was very nice even had my disney partk tickets waiting for me at check in so thanks to the ladies at the check in desk. There is a pizza hut and checkers also ice cream shop and grocery store in a less than 10 min walk fun, fun, fun area LOOKING FORWARD TO STAYING AGAIN IN 2013

Marquita G

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Marquita G
sheryl c, Director of Sales at The Barefoot Suites, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you so much taking the time to write your review. We appreciate it very much, and are very pleased that you were comfortable and pleased with your stay.
We hope that you will call this your place to stay for all of your future stays.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Costa Rica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I recently spent a week in the Orlando area and stayed @ the Barefoot Suites. When I arrived about 9pm, I was greeted by an efficient staff at the front desk and given my keys to the condo. While the condos are basic in their decoration and have a very tropical Florida color scheme, I was impressed with the cleanliness and spaciousness of my one bedroom condo. The kitchen is pretty much fully equipped and if you are missing anything, just call the front desk and they send it up within minutes. All in all, it was a great value for the money and I would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank WorldAtlasJGalt
sheryl c, Director of Sales at The Barefoot Suites, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you very much for your taking your time to review. I so glad to hear that you founn your room clean and spacious. I do hope you stay with us again!
ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed in the two bedroom and it was just lovely. Everything was perfect in the rooms and so clean and well cared for. and it smelled so fresh and clean. the entire staff here are friendly and helpful real down to earth people. I would highly suggest Barefootin to anyone that wants a great place to stay while away from home.This is not the usual everyday hotel rooms,believe me u will be pleasantly surprised and enjoying every minute. THE FISCHETTI AND GIORDANOS P.S. If they have no rooms left u can try Liki Tiki, same owners and just as nice on the other side of kissamee.

Room Tip: i was in 211 on first floor had my coffee on the very quiet patio stayed over sat, sun nite
1 Thank ccause666
sheryl c, Director of Sales at The Barefoot Suites, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for writing. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, and certainly hope to host you as a guest in the future!
Vero Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Very nice rooms similar to a condo. Plenty of room to stretch out and be comfortable. The website pictures were exact to what the hotel was like inside and out. Adult pool, kids pool area, and hot tub were spacious and inviting. In walking distance to Old Town, which was convenient. The entire hotel is gated. My only issue was the ice maker, it took hours more than it should have to make ice. Also no frying pan in kitchen, so bring your own if needed. Overall pleased with our stay.

Room Tip: If mobility is an issue, request a room on the far left of the building where the elevator is locate...
1 Thank lisa g
Greetings from The Barefoot Suites. Thank you for taking the time to review your time spent with us. It is of great importance that guests are comfortable, and feel they received a value for vaction money spent. Again thank you for staying, and thank you for your review.
Ludlow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights on my own, and found it very good. Reception staff were lovely really friendly. I was put in room 105a on the ground floor, which was very nice, extremely clean and comfortable, queen bed, bath and shower. Good kitchen, everything you'd need. My room overlooked a little lake, that had signs all over saying no swimming, which was good, since there is a 4 foot alligator in it, it which was great.
Pool area very good, all clean and well attended. Only. downer was being on the ground floor, there was a room above me, first night empty, but 2nd night two people came back at 1.45 am sounded like a heard of elephants upstairs, could even hear them talking, and flushing toilet, very noisy, since they got up at 3 , & 4.30, so not much sleep. But still would highly recommend this place, just ask for a top floor room, and try and be quite for guests below

Room Tip: Ask for upper floor room
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Diane D
Hello from the Barefoot Suites. Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that your overall stay was enjoyed. I am sorry to hear that there was a noise concern while being there, but found your remark to be considerate of your downstairs neighbors to be a kind word of advise. Many thanks for staying with us!
Duluth, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

First of all, let me state that this hotel is very cute, has spacious rooms, good-sized kitchen, and very nice customer service! They even included tons of towels for bath and pool, so you don't have to worry about running out.
However, the room noise is a major drawback! We stayed on a ground floor room for our honeymoon, and only got a good night's sleep after the room above us was unoccupied.
For several nights, we stayed up late and got up early, as seemed to be the schedule of the people rooming above us. They weren't overly loud/obnoxious, it was just that every sound they made came through the floor into our room. It sounded less like a sound-proofed hotel, and more like being on the bottom floor of someone's home. When they walked, you could hear every move. When they moved a chair in the kitchen, it woke me up in the bedroom. When they stayed up till 2am packing, I felt I was with them the entire time. When their alarm went off at 5am and they stayed in bed allowing the alarm to run a minute while they pondered how little sleep they got, I too was awake pondering my lack of sleep.
I'd also like to point out that I'm not a "must be perfectly silent" type of sleeper. Not only do I take medication to help me sleep (knock me out), but have a fan in the bedroom for white noise. None of these helped when there were people making any noise in the room above me (thank god they were not also on their honeymoon!!!).
There was also some noise from the Old Town carnival, but it ended around midnight, and the white noise from our fan did perfectly block that out.
When we checked out, I didn't bring up the noise situation to the hotel, as honestly, I was too tired to deal with it.

Room Tip: Get a top-story room, and for the love of god, be respectful of your downstairs neighbors!!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
6 Thank BadCat13
Pembroke, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

So this is our 2nd stay at Barefootin Suites. Everything was clean, the staff was helpful and very friendly. We took our son to Legoland, while we were there and visited with family.
We stayed in the One King Suite w/ Full Kitchen, Washer / Dryer. (Room 108).
Behind our room we could see the pool area and the small pond. There is nothing like sitting on the small back patio drinking coffee and taking it easy. The King bed was so comfy. Asked my teenager about the Queen pull-out couch bed, "he said he slept real good and didn't feel the springs." That right there is an A+++ in my book. We stay May 17-19, just a weekend trip. We will stay here again. Also...this is a gated resort, you will not have to worry about someone messing with your car. Across the street you have Old Town. On Friday and Saturday Night they have a Car Show.

1 Thank miranda94fire
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Comfort Inn
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#285 of 334 in Orlando
3.0 of 5 stars 557 reviews

Been to The Barefoot Suites? Share your experiences!