The Barefoot Suites
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$68
$196
$179
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$99
$305
$239
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$65
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$110
$93
QualityInn
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$63
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
$50
$45
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$94
$550
$355
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsold townfull kitchenwasher and dryerliving roomfun spothighly recommend this propertydisney parkshome away from homebottom floorboth bedroomsnice sizenice pool areaclose proximityorlando areahot tubdvd playerking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 20, 2013

So this is our 2nd stay at Barefootin Suites. Everything was clean, the staff was helpful and very friendly. We took our son to Legoland, while we were there and visited with family.
We stayed in the One King Suite w/ Full Kitchen, Washer / Dryer. (Room 108).
Behind our room we could see the pool area and the small pond. There is nothing like sitting on the small back patio drinking coffee and taking it easy. The King bed was so comfy. Asked my teenager about the Queen pull-out couch bed, "he said he slept real good and didn't feel the springs." That right there is an A+++ in my book. We stay May 17-19, just a weekend trip. We will stay here again. Also...this is a gated resort, you will not have to worry about someone messing with your car. Across the street you have Old Town. On Friday and Saturday Night they have a Car Show.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank miranda94fire
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My family booked a two bedroom suite during our stay. We called early in the afternoon the day of our check in to inform staff that we would be late. No problems at all security checked us in at 10pm. The rooms are very clean and offered more then enough room for my husband, two children and my brother in-law. The commute to all the Disney parks is 15 mins in traffic, making this hotel a great find! Some reviewers mentioned the sounds from Old Town across the street, if staying in the tower you don't even hear the park. My family will make this our Orlando destination every time!

Room Tip: Make sure you choose a tower room and remember the gate number to get in and out of the resort.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Birdy2380
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My family stayed in the Barefoot Suites over Spring Break 2013. We really liked the cleanliness of the condo. There was plenty of room for my husband, myself, my daughter and her friend. The pull out couch was comfortable enough for my daughter to sleep comfortably. The girls really enjoyed the pool one evening. This was really convenient to all the parks. The price was very reasonable. The check in staff was very friendly and helpful. All in all - I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it it friends as well.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My wife and I are from Canada and read some great reviews about this resort and decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed. We stayed here from April 17th to April 23rd and loved it.We had a one bedroom tower room and it was spacious, clean and had everything you needed (including full kitchen with all utensils,pots,pans etc). It is located off the main 192 highway and across the street from Old Town.On the weekend you can hear the noise from Old Town till about 11pm, but that never bothered us.The pool,spa and grounds were beautiful and well kept.We had a great view from the 4th Tower room of the wooded area in back of the resort and pool.I highly recommend this resort and hope to return ASAP

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mvail1
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The good:
The apartment (Room 254c) was a 2br/2bt. Squeaky clean, very comfortable bed, lcd TVs in every room, good size kitchen/living room, and a nice balcony overlooking the pool area. The resort was very quiet, which made it for an even more enjoyable experience. Head of housekeeping was particularly friendly and very customer oriented, she deserves the praise for making us feel right at home. The pool was big enough to actually do laps in it, and never busy.

The bad:
WiFi Internet is $7.99/day or $29.99/week, but signal is ridiculously poor in the apartments. I would like to see this side of the business improve in the future since I needed it to work from the apartment, and not from the resort lobby..

Room Tip: The apartment (Room 254C) was a 2br/2bt. Squeaky clean, very comfortable bed, lcd TVs in every room, good size kitchen/living room, and a nice balcony overlooking the pool area
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank NiKkOsAn