The Barefoot Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsold townfull kitchenwasher and dryerliving roomfun spothighly recommend this propertydisney parkshome away from homebottom floorboth bedroomsnice sizenice pool areaclose proximityorlando areahot tubdvd playerking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We didn't get off to a good start with our two night stay as our room wasn't ready at check-in. However we went and enjoyed the pool area, which was really nice, and our room was ready 45 minutes later.

We were in the tower block on the second floor in a one bedroomed apartment. On entering the room I was amazed at how large and airy the entryway which led through to the full kitchen and dining/living area was. It was very clean and well decorated with tropical prints on the walls.

The bathroom was very large and had a jacuzzi bath with shower over. The bedroom was a decent size with a window overlooking Old Town. The bed itself was very comfortable and the small amount of noise we could hear from Old Town didn't disturb our sleep. The only complaint I have about the bedroom was that the wardrobe was small with very little hanging space. In the bottom of the wardrobe was a safe which you had to swipe your credit card to use! The kitchen was fully equipped so preparing meals wouldn't be a problem if you were so inclined. There was a washer/dryer in the room which was very handy. The bedsettee was very uncomfortable so DS13 chose to sleep on it as a settee. As we were only there for a couple of nights this wasn't a problem but I would book the two bedroomed apartment if I was staying for longer.

The balcony was large and had a nice view of the pool and wooded area to the rear of the property.

There is no housekeeping service at this hotel. There is a vacuum cleaner in the unit and a one wash supply of soap for the dishwasher and washing machine. The towels you are supplied are for the duration of you stay and therefore need to be laundered by yourself. Pool towels are also provided in the room.

I would definitely recommend these apartments and would stay here again.

1  Thank puddletink
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I was a little nervous when I first read the reviews but decided to give it a try. I called originally to book because I read about the people who booked online and their room was sold. The number on the website goes to 2 different resorts so be sure to make sure you are talking to the right one because I went all the way through the reservation process before I realized I had the wrong one. The representative was not overly nice but was helpful when it came to my concerns of the online booking process but was not able to give me the $30 cheaper online rate over the phone but said to call back 48 hours after booking and would confirm they received it which I did and they had received it. We booked a 2 bedroom/bathroom condo. We arrived in town early and they were able to let us check in 3 hours early which was wonderful with 2 small children. When I reserved I inquired about maid service because some reviews said they didn't offer it, but they do you just had to request it the day before so upon checking in I went ahead and requested it for the next day. The room was spacious, clean and had everything you would need. We have small children and had no problem with the noise at all. We never heard it once in our room. The customer service was by no means great, but the room made it worth it. The price was great too and it took us about 8 minutes to get to Magic Kingdom. I would absolutely stay here again.

2  Thank Wendi C
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Overall no major complaints during our three night stay. The property was easy to find. Upon arrival, we received an upgrade to a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suite in the towers. I note that our room faced Old Town but the noise was not an issue. The room itself was clean, spacious, and more than met our needs. Everything in the room worked without a hitch and the property itself was clean. Only issue we encountered, the room was no supplied with face towels during the first day. However, they were supplied promptly the next morning. The rating above should be a 4.5 versus a 4. We will definitely stay at Barefoot Suites next time we travel to Orlando.

2  Thank donelove1
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed for seven nights the last week of March and we loved the property. We had a one bedroom condo and it was just right for our family of four. The room was decorated nicely and it was also clean. We loved having a washer and dryer in the room. The pool area was large and we were always able to get a lounge chair. The only complaint we had was the hot tub was broken and freezing the whole time we were there so we could not use it, which was too bad since we were there during an extented cold spell. We will definately stay here everytime we are in the Orlando area, and not able to stay onsite at WDW.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights April 2013 loved it, it was clean and well decorated a welcome break from a hotel room especially for the price friendly service loved it there, the only thing is with old town and Fun Spot across the street it is loud for people with small children we didn't mind it and actually enjoyed the car show there on Saturday night I would definetly stay here again and recommend it as well.