“Stayed there 020913 thru 021113 Outstanding”

The Barefoot Suites
Ranked #31 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Super, I'll never stay on property when visiting Disney again, checkout tripadvisor's reviews, Evelyn at front desk is the best, dealt with all of us (13 to be exact, we had 3- 2 bedroom suites for 3 days, and she got it all perfect.I thought she must have been an owner, she wasn't just a tremendous asset to this company. Evelyn should be commended. We all will be back soon!
city: Kissimmee, FL..

Room Tip: 3rd floor Is a great view of everything
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Randall M

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We arrived in old town like we do every year, and decided to give this hotel a try since it had a 2 bedroom suite, WHAT A MISTAKE!!!!
we arrive to check in WITH OUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND # and were told by the front desk our room had been sold!!!! This had also happened to 2 other couples standing next to me...so not only was our weekend ruined but theirs as well. So our confirmation email, our payment everything was for nothing! we had no 2 bedroom suite to stay in! To top it off, online we PRE-PAID for breakfast for two, $15 or something along those lines, i was told that the website was old and they no longer even have breakfast offered there! what?!?!?! how can i pre-pay something and have the option online and come in and everything changes?! I WILL NEVER RETURN!

Room Tip: dont go here. save your money for another place! the walls are as thin as paper! you hear everything...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank ItalianBella20
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Our family stayed in the two bedroom unit for 4 nights at the end of January 2013. The rooms are exactly as advertised - spacious, bright, clean, and well appointed. Our 4 year old son and 3 year old daughter didn't want to leave. A great place to stay just minutes from Disney. We'll be back !

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank JDuncan72
Reviewed February 4, 2013

On a 10 day trip to Orlando - I wanted to stay some place for one night to do my laundry and not be charged a crazy resort fee- Barefoot met that criteria and I was pleasantly surprised! I am a Disney snob so as I was driving to Barefoot and saw how close it was to Old Town - I immediately thought I shouldn't have booked! Upon arriving- front desk staff was so nice- she even upgraded us to a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo - and I paid under 100.00! Upon arriving at my room- I was so pleased. It was on the ground level and away from reception. The place was immaculate and huge! Full size fridge-full kitchen - beautiful bedrooms-bath-living room and of course washer and dryer! Pool area was clean spacious and not crowded- best part- you can get there by using your back door. You also have your own private sitting area back there! In the parking lot -it is loud being so close to Old Town but inside the room was quiet and peaceful. I really hated to leave the next day!

Room Tip: Ground floor away from reception
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mazooo
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Barefoot Suites. But I would recommend though if you are booking, to book an upstairs apartment if staying in the suites nearer the reception. We found it really noisy when we had guests staying above us...from hearing the toilet flush, to just people walking around etc. The location is great near Old Town, which has a great night life and atmosphere. The hotel is near loads of restaurants and supermarkets and not far at all from all the disney parks. The bus stop is also close if thats how you plan to get around. We felt really safe and the rooms were really clean when we arrived. We would definitely stay here again when we return to Orlando.

Room Tip: Top floor suites
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank pink_cola
Reviewed January 30, 2013

These are true suites. There was a separate bedroom and a nice kitchen and living room. The bathroom was very large. Everything was in good shape and very clean. The pool area is large and inviting.

The location is convenient to get to the theme parks or lots of services. But it is jammed in the middle of the carnival feel of Highway 192.

The suites are great for a longer stay since they really are more like apartments. Barefoot Suites, however, isn’t a full service hotel. There’s no bar or restaurant.

As long as you don’t need a lot of staff services, the place is great.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Keith B
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My family and I (3 adults and 1 child) stayed at this resort around Thankgiving.
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Checking in and out was a piece of cake!
The manager even stopped and asked how our stay was and to see if we needed anything. (To me that is a BIG PLUS) You will not find many managers that will walk the ground to check on things and to make sure the guests are taken care of. I was very IMPRESSED!
My child and husband love it because Old Town was right across the street.
We stayed in the 2 bedroom / 2 bath condo. Complete kitchen, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezor, washer, dryer. We had flat screen TV's in the living room and in each bedroom. The screened in patio was lovely. The view from the patio was the pool around.
The rate for staying was reasonable, we booked it through Orbiz.
***Note: I leaved in Central Florida for 16 years untl we moved (due to fathers illness) and let me just say.....visiting my family we always like to stay some placed different everytime. I will say we will return to this resort. It's a smaller resort that is gated, yes it looks to be in a rough neighborhood or should I say run down neighborhood. But this little place is a GEM of it's own!
Picture will be posted later.

Room Tip: Family Trip (3adults + 1 child): 2 bedroom / 2 bath beautifully - decorated, roomy! Perfect for a f...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family