“Cracking Place for a Drink”

Three Sisters Speakeasy
Ranked #83 of 862 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 3 Sisters Speakeasy is located in the heart of Downtown Kissimmee. We’re right on Broadway Avenue with easy access from nearly every major road in the area. You’ll find us on the corner of Broadway and Dakin.3 Sisters Speakeasy is the perfect destination for friends and family to hang out and watch some sports, or relax and unwind catching up on small talk around our large spacious bar. You can also enjoy the many tempting appetizers. In addition to offering a wide choice of popular mixed drinks, cocktails and beers.Looking for a nice place to celebrate a special occasion? 3 Sisters can also accommodate parties and special events.We’re known for our fun and inviting atmosphere – and this is why 3 Sisters Speakeasy has become one of the main gathering places in charming Downtown Kissimmee for local residents as well as vacationers who are relaxing and enjoying the major attractions and sites in Central Florida. We invite you to stop by 3 Sisters Speakeasy and have some fun. We look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Stopped and had a few drinks here last Friday night after going to the Food Truck Bazaar at the Civic Centre.

Its located on a short street along with 3/4 other Bars which also looked very nice. We've found that since living round here its like gold dust to find a couple of bars next to each other never mind that many!

Anyway, There was a great, friendly, atmosphere both inside and outside the bar with lots of inside and outside seating. They have live music every weekend and a very well stocked bar with dozens of draft and bottled beers. They also had a long cocktail menu and decent wine list. We had a couple of glasses of the House Cab which we thought was beautiful for house wine!

We didn't eat but the food looked good.

Can't wait for the next time we are down at the civic centre so we can pay them a visit!

Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

This is a that has a full menu, including american and asian cuisine. The nachos were average, but the mahi sandwich and chicken cordon blue were good.The ted sangria was very strong!! I recommend this place for it's atmosphere, food, and drinks!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

As a vegetarian, I am hard to please when it comes to food. If you don't eat meat or seafood, dining options can be very limited. 3 Sisters was no exception. We went there for lunch today. The menu was kind of limited for vegetarians.I sucked it up though and ordered the Mediterranean Salad and French Onion Soup. Both were good but not exactly excellent. I think I was more disappointed in the portion size more than anything. When you spend $10 on a bowl of Soup and Salad, you expect something a little more substantial.Needless to say, about 20 min. after finishing my meal, I was already hungry again. Despite all this, I would give 3 Sisters another chance but would probably order a sandwich next time. I did appreciate the location, atmosphere, and service. Those I would rate as excellent. So...Better luck next time ????

1  Thank karenmsu97
Ray P, Manager at Three Sisters Speakeasy, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

I want to take the time to thank everyone with there reviews. My name is Felix Ortiz and I am the new executive chef for 3 sisters speakeasy. My staff and I are committed to making your dinning experience at 3 sisters a special time for you, your family and your friends. Ask for Felix, I would love to see that your food order is prepared to your satisfaction and the service is excellent. We have a new menu that just came out with a lot of new items. Come visit us with family and friends. Thank you for your time

Reviewed June 2, 2012

My first visit here, I ordered the Argentinian Flank Steak. I was brought the wrong dish, and consequently had to wait until long after my companions had finished dining, before my meal finally arrived.
Having enjoyed this flank steak in authentic Argentinian restaurants, I was very disapointed with the presentation. The smell of the sauce was off-putting. The broccoli was an appealing bright green, but lacked salt or seasoning in the cooking process.However, the accompanying potato dish was flavorful. [ that was pretty much all I ate, and I am by no means a picky eater !] Neither a salad or rolls are included with dinners. I have enjoyed much better dining elswhere for much less money.
However,the overall downtown Kissimmee experience was great, it was a Friday evening, the sunset was awesome,and the food trucks were there !! Waiting in the long line at the "Cupcake" truck was well worth it... the chocolate peanut butter cupcake was DELICIOUS !!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

When so much of the Orlando-Kissimimee region is standard chain restaurants offering standard meals with pre-packaged design, the funky Three Sisters was a real find. Went there on a Friday night the first week of Feb. which was the same night as the "food trucks evening" plus the side street had an antique car show on and the local boutiques were open late. Place was hoping- the server friendly-portions excellent-food tasty! All in all a fun and vibrant evening at a bistro where the locals really do go to !