Comfort Inn
Wyndham Cypress Palms(Orlando)
Econo Lodge(Kissimmee)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewswaffle makeregg pattieswould stay here againroom was cleanyogurtnice breakfasttwo queen bedshotel roomorlando areanear disneyminute drivedisney parksfloridasoapdryer
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed here with some friends when traveling to Orlando for Halloween Horror Nights in October. We looked for a clean and cheap hotel, and the Comfort Inn gets good marks on both. We booked it for just under $50 a night.
The hotel is located just off a busy road with many restaurants and attractions. It seems like an area that used to be busy but has lost a little bit of charm. It took us about 20 minutes to get to Universal, although I believe some of the Disney attractions are closer.
The hotel itself is pretty good. The rooms are spacious and very clean and modern. The beds were comfortable and the room had a nice flatscreen TV.
Check in took a little bit of time as there was just one person working, but it was not his fault. He informed us that the hotel was almost full for that weekend.
We did not wake up early enough for breakfast, so I cannot comment on that.
This is a good option for a good clean hotel that is also very budget friendly.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Nadav K
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This is the first time the pictures of the room was true. Not only was the room super clean,roomy the bed was out of this world. The location is near mile marker 10 and it is near everything you want to see. From now on this will be my Florida Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank travelwithm
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This hotel was decent. The lobby wasn't very clean looking, so I was nervous about the room. However, the room was much nicer. It was clean. The Beds were amazingly comfortable. I usually don't sleep well in hotels, but I slept so good! The breakfast smelled good, however it was just too crowded. There is a rundown apartment or hotel or something to the left of the hotel that made me a little uneasy. There were some shady looking people sitting outside and they were a little scary looking. My room was on the other end of the hotel, so I was ok. Oh, and don't get too excited about the hot tub, as I did, because it is now an oversized flower pot.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank emiline1328
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Newer and less "tired" than most hotels in this area. The staff, specially on reception (GM) were the friendliest and most helpful I have met in a long time of staying in a lot of hotels all over the country, makes a very refreshing change. Useful laundry facilities, good location. The breakfast area needs to be made bigger but the rooms are well appointed and very clean and comfortable. Highly recommended

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Paula J
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Stayed here 1 night before & 1 night after a Disney trip. 1st night was just ok. Very comfortable bed- great pillows, too. Woman at check-in desk was kind & friendly. Room was mostly clean, but the corners/edges of floor had dirt/dust. Counters had stains. Breakfast was decent, but the "egg" patties were awful, & that didn't leave much else to eat besides sugary pastries and sugary cereals.

The other night we stayed there our room was even less clean- there was a used soap still in the shower, and there were red and brown stains in the tub (in addition to the aforementioned dirty floor edges). I also noticed that a strip of duct tape was used as the dividing line between the tile and carpeting of the floor. We would have asked to switch rooms, but it was after midnight & we were exhausted.

Same so-so breakfast the 2nd time, except that it was so crowded we barely got to eat. There were big signs that you were not allowed to remove food from the food area, but there were not enough seats to accommodate the number of people trying to have breakfast. This resulted in a lot of hungry, uncomfortable people hovering like vultures around all the tables of people that were eating. Take a look at the dining area picture this site has posted, then picture 25 people trying to get at the food items and standing in the same crowded space holding paper plates of food... Also food repeatedly ran out- I had to wait for the 3rd time a worker refilled the hard-boiled egg tray before I could get an egg.

The hotels on both sides of this hotel are quite sketchy looking. I would not have felt safe staying here alone. If you're looking for a place to stay that is just average, this will do. But we will not stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple