Comfort Inn
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$115
$95
$239
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$61
$59
$207
$159
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$143
$135
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$139
$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$158
$112
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$341
$196
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$63
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$271
Gaylord Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewswaffle makeregg pattieswould stay here againroom was cleanyogurtnice breakfasttwo queen bedshotel roomorlando areanear disneyminute drivedisney parksfloridasoapdryer
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This is the first time the pictures of the room was true. Not only was the room super clean,roomy the bed was out of this world. The location is near mile marker 10 and it is near everything you want to see. From now on this will be my Florida Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank travelwithm
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This hotel was decent. The lobby wasn't very clean looking, so I was nervous about the room. However, the room was much nicer. It was clean. The Beds were amazingly comfortable. I usually don't sleep well in hotels, but I slept so good! The breakfast smelled good, however it was just too crowded. There is a rundown apartment or hotel or something to the left of the hotel that made me a little uneasy. There were some shady looking people sitting outside and they were a little scary looking. My room was on the other end of the hotel, so I was ok. Oh, and don't get too excited about the hot tub, as I did, because it is now an oversized flower pot.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank emiline1328
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Newer and less "tired" than most hotels in this area. The staff, specially on reception (GM) were the friendliest and most helpful I have met in a long time of staying in a lot of hotels all over the country, makes a very refreshing change. Useful laundry facilities, good location. The breakfast area needs to be made bigger but the rooms are well appointed and very clean and comfortable. Highly recommended

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Paula J
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Stayed here 1 night before & 1 night after a Disney trip. 1st night was just ok. Very comfortable bed- great pillows, too. Woman at check-in desk was kind & friendly. Room was mostly clean, but the corners/edges of floor had dirt/dust. Counters had stains. Breakfast was decent, but the "egg" patties were awful, & that didn't leave much else to eat besides sugary pastries and sugary cereals.

The other night we stayed there our room was even less clean- there was a used soap still in the shower, and there were red and brown stains in the tub (in addition to the aforementioned dirty floor edges). I also noticed that a strip of duct tape was used as the dividing line between the tile and carpeting of the floor. We would have asked to switch rooms, but it was after midnight & we were exhausted.

Same so-so breakfast the 2nd time, except that it was so crowded we barely got to eat. There were big signs that you were not allowed to remove food from the food area, but there were not enough seats to accommodate the number of people trying to have breakfast. This resulted in a lot of hungry, uncomfortable people hovering like vultures around all the tables of people that were eating. Take a look at the dining area picture this site has posted, then picture 25 people trying to get at the food items and standing in the same crowded space holding paper plates of food... Also food repeatedly ran out- I had to wait for the 3rd time a worker refilled the hard-boiled egg tray before I could get an egg.

The hotels on both sides of this hotel are quite sketchy looking. I would not have felt safe staying here alone. If you're looking for a place to stay that is just average, this will do. But we will not stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BethR843
Reviewed August 1, 2012

When we arrived after being in Hollywood Studios all day, the desk clerk was with a difficult customer. He handled the situation very well and was polite during the entire conversation. She was upset because she had showed up a day late and her reservation had been cancelled and there were no rooms available. After he finished with her, I was able to check in easily. The next morning while getting ready to head home I had to ask for cleaning supplies to clean up a gummy bear mess in my truck. Fernando was back at the front desk and happily gave me everything I needed to clean the mess. It was a good stay, and we will return.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family