“Great staff”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Waldron, Indiana
“Great staff”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Im not really a Applebee's fan (overpriced for what it is) but the staff here were great. Our waiter was friendly, food came out fast, and the manager was always in the dining room making sure everyone was good.

Visited January 2013

South Africa
“Great family reunion dinner”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

On our recent visit to Disney,we had a surprise family reunion.A cousin from Australia was also in town.We are from South Africa!He asked us to join them for supper at a nearby Applebees.We had a super evening.A table of 11 we were.The was no prblem arranging this for us.Service was good,the staff were polite even though we chatted and caught up etc and forgot about ordering.The drinks were buy 1 get 1 free.The food was well priced and the portions were large.The American style menu was tasty with spicy added if you requested.The chicken salad was popular and well worth it.The appetiser platter was good value.It was a memorable evening of good service,good food and great company!And well priced with our exchange rate!

• Visited December 2012
Herts, UK
“Tale of two cities”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Had appalling service tonight that has thoroughly spoiled my family's evening. Waiter was surly and abrupt, made zero small talk and no pleasantries. Also, left us with no cutlery or condiments so we had to call him back; his reply was abrupt again and pointed to the condiments on the shelf near us without troubling himself to get them for us. Served me a Margarita that had no alcohol in it(serves me right as I was driving anyway). I asked about any sides that he could suggest with my burger to which he replied "it comes with em" as he walked away without inviting further discourse. Needless to say, the burger only came with fries, by then it was too late to order anything else. It gets worse, he gets involved setting up a karaoke machine with loud speakers on the table next to me. Then he shouts at the DJ (or MC) that is beginning to play the host that he wants people to hear it from outside. By this stage, I am keen to get the bill ASAP and escape. I did complain to the manager who told me the waiter was his best member of staff - god only knows what the rest of them are like. Food a big disappointment too.
Before you write me off as a winger, I had a meal at the Applebee's a few miles further west at the end of the 192 on highway 27 and it was a different planet. Monica our waitress was the personification of charm, lively and chatty. The restaurant had a wonderful buzz and was packed with regulars. The food could have been cooked in a different kitchen too - super tasty on the two for $20 deal.

• Visited December 2012
newtonhill scotland
“Got to be a favourite”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Visited the Applebees on Hwy192 across from Target on two occasions in November and must say it has to be my favourite eating places. Great menu me and wife tried items off the 2 eat for $20 (Share starter and 2 mains.) Fast and friendly service.

• Visited November 2012
Belo Horizonte, MG
“Wonderful place for dinner”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Whenever in the USA I always come to Applebeee's. the food is always great. I came with four friends and it was their first time, they all loved the food. We had chicken with salad, taco, spinach art plat and everything was absolutely fantastic.