All reviews converted motel free laundry hot tub game room living room disney world pool area home away from home super walmart ping pong movie night full kitchen washers and dryers shuffle board fire pit exercise room one bedroom unit
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After helping a family member relocate across country, we needed a place to stay for a few days while she got settled. The Magic Tree Resort was perfect for our needs! The staff members were especially friendly, helpful and accommodating. I plan to use the Magic Tree Resort as a home base again when visiting in the future!

As shared by other reviewers, the Magic Tree Resort is an older "motel" style property, but it has been completely rehabbed. The air conditioning unit was strong and effective. The walls have probably been heavily insulated - I know I had neighbors but did not hear them at all. The appliances all worked well, including the stove (so nice to be able to cook rather than eat out all the time), both televisions (one in living room, one in the bedroom) were problem-free and offered many channels, including music. The sofa bed in the living room was the high quality "platform" kind (no horrible bar in the middle). The king sized bed was comfortable and there was plenty of storage space in the bedroom. The landscaping and pool area is lovely, although we did not swim. There are BBQs available as well as shuffleboard and an oversized checkers game. There is a large laundry room that (only) takes credit cards ($1.00 per wash or dry). The main "clubhouse" building has a nice fitness center, a movie theater showing a newer movie each day (with several showtimes throughout the day), a game room (including consoles for video games), a small "library" of books and DVDs and a good sized "owners lounge". There is a representative on-site who can help with discounted tickets to the various Orlando amusement parks and attractions, but there was absolutely no pressure. I was not even offered a timeshare presentation.

There are easy procedures in place if you should need fresh towels or trash removed and a way to signal that you don't want housekeeping to enter until late afternoon (especially good for this West Coast resident!). The unit was clean. The kitchen was stocked with all that we needed for our few days. My only suggestion to the Magic Tree (and to every other timeshare property I've ever stayed in as well) is to provide at least one decent kitchen/chef knife. Other than not having my own knives, our stay at the Magic Tree Resort truly had the feel of being "at home".

1  Thank thelincolns2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Called 3 months in advance when booking to see if we could get a handicapped accessible room. I was told it would be no problem and she would write it in my notes. I called a few days before my trip to verify needing a room on the first floor. The gal I spoke to said they do not accommodate non-owners of their property (I was shocked that they do not provide much customer service to non-owners). She stated our rooms were picked out in advance and could not be changed. She stated we could ask the staff when we arrived. When we arrived at the resort, I spoke to the gentleman about a handicapped/first floor room. He said to the gal working with him in the front that he saw a couple rooms on the first floor open and she replied, you must talk to the manager. They spoke to her and she said no. They stated they had an elevator. You had to walk around the whole resort to get to our room from the elevator. We told them we couldn't walk that far. The manager told us to call RCI and find another location then. We could not get another resort, so we had to stay. The hot tub broke down. I was told it would be 1-2 days. It was still not fixed by the time we left. The resort was OK. The 2 upfront agents were friendly and helpful. Management was terrible and their attitude for customers that are not owners is terrible!!! Will never stay at this resort again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a great, low key place to stay. It is clean with very friendly and helpful staff. The resort is close to all the parks and there are plenty of restaurants, shopping and souvenir stores with great deals nearby!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Couldn't ask for more value for your money
Very nice game room, although better served by a pool table.
Great Pool for adults and a small one for the kids
Convent grills are spaced on the lower level along with giant games.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A beautiful place, with gorgeous surrounding that has are well maintained.
Employees are extremely professional, and prompt.
This is our front time here, it was a birthday present from my cousin.
We will return again. Our favorite location.