“It was pretty good.”

Willy's Wieners
Ranked #137 of 852 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We went to this cute shop to see what it was about and were pleasantly surprised. It is a Chicago style hot dog shop with Chicago style hot Italian beef sandwiches. We ordered the Messy dog (which is a small sausage type hot dog) smothered in chili and cheese. My friend ordered the Poo dog which was covered in cheese and bacon. Both sandwiches were served on the softest poppy seeded buns. They were very tasty and just enough. We also ordered French Fries. Be sure to get cheese on them or at least on the side.We also purchased a 32oz soda. The cost for all 4 items came to almost $13 which I thought was a bit much for hot dogs and French fries but, It was a fun lunch time any way. Their hours are 11 am-6:30 pm M-F ; 11-4:30 on Saturday and Closed Sundays ( as of this review) and the establishment is located right across from the Amtrak Train station..
There is both inside (high top tables and a counter) and outside seating ( 3 "A" frame picnic benches with umbrellas). The staff is friendly and helpful in case the selections seem to overwhelm you. If you are town give it a try.

2  Thank SingaNickel

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I ordered a naked dog with sauerkraut and ketchup. The taste of a genuine Vienna beef dog came through on first bite and it was temperature hot. That's a plus. I would prefer the bun be less moist, it absorbed a lot of the moisture from kraut and steam from dog. That is an easy fix if owners are reading. The place is small, near the Kissimmee Train station. It's a bit on pricey side for a dog. I would return as I loved the taste of the dog, crisp, hot and meaty!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Tried this place a few times and really never found any value - The hot dogs are good quality but nothing special - What turned me off was the price - These are some high dollar wieners - Better off to head to one of the cart vendors and get the same product for 1/3 the price

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

It holds that the owners read this this place used to be five stars all day long amazing food great atmosphere but the last time I was there I thought the quality of food wind down along with the quality still great food don't give me wrong but when you used to having such great food and what comes to your table is not what it used to be really brings your heart down still good food wouldn't mind stopping by

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I would have given this place 4.5 stars out of 5 otherwise -- but my POSH dog was so lacking in the goat cheese, THE reason why I ordered it, but all I could taste was just plain bun, grilled onions and maybe about 2 drops of goat cheese on my last dog bite...

Conversely, my boyfriend's RODEO hot dog with melted cheeses, bacon, grilled onions, BBQ sauce was GREAT! Service was top-notch as well, super super friendly.

Would go again, but only to try the more "conventional" hot dogs that will come with plenty of the toppings you order…