“So much fun!”

Willy's Wieners
Ranked #151 of 810 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

We showed up 20 min before closing and the two kids working welcomed us with open arms. Dogs were so delicious. Every one needs to make this a must stop.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Took 20 minutes to get 2 sandwiches and french fries and it was only me and one other person waiting.

When talking to the dark haired girl about the size of the sandwich just after I ordered even she mentioned the size was not worth the price and mentioned the bigger size I had missed on the menu when I asked if I could get 2 of those instead she said sorry I already rung you up for those you have to take them (again just ordered no sandwich was even made yet)

20 minutes later I see the guy in the back messing around with a basket of fries and then just dumping them straight into the paper bag. The dark haired girl started laughing and was all we can't give them to her like that (right next me) then took the bag and handed it to me.

The fries were completely bland the sandwich was ok but not worth the price or the trouble especially considering the other Chicago pizza places that also have Chicago style sandwiches and hot dogs that are the same

She mentioned to the guy in front of me how she didn't understand why they weren't in a more touristy area. Well sweety i think you need to learn to deal with the 2-3 customers you have first(and using the cash register) Personally I think you guys are just where you belong

also for those people who are confused by all the omg-so-wonderful reviews and then got there totally underwhelmed- there are websites were you can pay people to leave you good reviews. There'll be like 5 of them that magically appear after this one and one or two of them will mention how "no ones paying me to say this"

2  Thank jenn2k
Reviewed September 12, 2013

It has been about a year since I have eaten here and went for a quick lunch with my wife yesterday. The prices are very reasonable and the staff is very friendly. There are so many choices of hot dogs to choose from and so far none have disappointed.

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Iv been coming here for a while and I have to say they are the best! Its cheap and great hot dogs. My daughter loves them

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Took a walk down Broadway and stopped on Dakin to see what all was there. Voila! Willy's was thre. We stopped in had lunch and the sausages were terrific. Hot dogs were gobbled by the wee ones without hesitation.