“Don't say you weren't WARNED!!!!”
Review of Garlic Crab House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Garlic Crab House
Ranked #586 of 804 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

This is a sad little crab joint hidden in Walmart plaza....so do not go on weekends or near Gub-ment check days or you won't find parking. Crabs and NO BEER. Need I explain more? They cook to order...and you will wait and wait and wait.... My misfortune was to be closed in by some local walking ladies who needed crabs.
No they did not!

Reviewed December 30, 2011

We visited this place with high anticipation for a good seafood meal and we were let down horribly. We are ok with waiting a little longer for a made to order meal but when the final plate shows up 20-30 minutes after the first meal this is unacceptable. Our youngest son got his meal first, garlic wings, which would have been fine except for the abundant amount of grease that the wings were sitting in. Our second son received his meal 5-10 minutes after our first son. His meal was good except that he received his garlic bread a good 10 minutes after he finished his meal and his dishes were already cleared away. Finally, mine and my husbands meal that we were sharing showed up 30 minutes after the boys meals. The excuse was that it was being cooked fresh. I don't think this is entirely the case when we saw the two cooks come through the dining room carrying grocery bags with frozen food in them from the local grocery store. How convenient that we received our meal within minutes of their return. After all that waiting we still had high hopes for our meal and it was the worst paella that we had ever eaten. The squid was tough, the fish had no flavor, the crab was so small that it wasn't worth digging into, there was a few shrimp tails in the dish and the mussels looked as though some had not opened during steaming but the shells were forced open anyways. We ended up leaving 80% of our meal on the plate. To top it all off, we are still trying to figure out how we got charged so much money as we never did get a bill. I was told how much we owed and in my haste to get out of there I paid it. After adding up the meal ourselves, with only water to drink I feel that we paid a good $10.00 too much according to their menu prices. All in all we will never recommend this place, even to our worst enemy.

4  Thank swbasil